What next?

by Cryptonox1

Original Post

What next?

★★★ Apprentice

I'm at ultimate league with 31 stars, what next? No more levels to get, no more  ladder to climb. Playing without progres is booring.

Message 1 of 6 (450 Views)

Re: What next?

★ Guide

Farm gems to buy heroes you lack or to buy multipacks for a chance to have more legendaries.

Alternatively, farm gems to hope another expansion is released soon.

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm closing in on 700 stars and I'm still not bored! Standard smile

They said they would reset the ladder when they release the next expansion (which should be Q1 2017)

In the meantime, play your missions to get more gems for when new cards come out, grind tickets to get event cards, etc...

Message 3 of 6 (421 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ya new gems are always nice, but so far every event card have been more or less useless. Only card that draws two more cards can be usefull in right decks.

Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cryptonox1 wrote:

Ya new gems are always nice, but so far every event card have been more or less useless. Only card that draws two more cards can be usefull in right decks.

Really?

I think most of the event cards have been awesome.

Mayflower and Toadstool are must-haves, and Pear Cub is a mandatory - 4x in every deck.

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I wouldn't say mandatory but pear cub is good indeed. Some zombie event cards feel a bit lackluster but I want to try them out first. I would want them anyway as I'm a freak who needs his collection complete.
Message 6 of 6 (385 Views)