Re: What is up with the penalty modifier?

by ShawnzyFFF

Original Post

What is up with the penalty modifier?

★ Novice
Ultimate team is not even worth playing. I just won a match in the 2nd round by submission and only got 279 coins. I will never be able to upgrade my fighters at this rate. Come on ea do you need my money that bad?
Message 1 of 8 (11,811 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Actually meant to punish people who quit. Here is an explanation of it. 

Message 2 of 8 (11,783 Views)

★ Novice
I don't quit though. Sometimes I get dropped by the Internet but I never quit.
Message 3 of 8 (11,773 Views)

★ Novice
Will it ever go away or am I stuck with it. I did have a few ppl quit against me the day it started. But how is that my fault?
Message 4 of 8 (11,770 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@NAKEDNINJAHIPPY wrote:
Will it ever go away or am I stuck with it. I did have a few ppl quit against me the day it started. But how is that my fault?

It isn't perfect, but it helps with quitters. You shouldn't get it unless people are quitting a lot on you. Or a combination of both, quitting and being quit on. 

Message 5 of 8 (11,752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no it not it just a punishemnt for no good reason i started up a guy after not playing for a good week first fight lost to some spamer 15 points higher and still got a -278 

it total bs 

Message 6 of 8 (11,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still a major problem. I've never backed out of a game and I've had penalty every freaken matches. I don't even think I'm going to be playing this game anymore to be honest. I loose points every match for no reason because EA thinks it's right to penalty everyone.

Message 7 of 8 (11,122 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Stop playing ultimate team it's full of losers who just stat out and clinch mash or side kick mash. Stick to the roster online still not consistent because of the 360 degree changes they keep putting on all their games but keeps it semi fun.
Message 8 of 8 (11,057 Views)