What do you think about a zombie card that destroys a plant with 3 of strength

by jasterrogue1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What do you think about a zombie card that destroys a plant with 3 of strength

★★★★ Apprentice

For example, the plants 3/4 can't be destroyed by weed or rocket, the plant 3/7, and many kinds of plants that have 3/ >4

This card would balance the game because galactic plants are overwhelming

Message 1 of 24 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What do you think about a zombie card that destroys a plant with 3 of streng

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I think we need only 1 card to destroy a plant with 3 of strength. Not 2 or 3 that cost a lot of brains and that there are only in some decks.

I hate flower 3/5, the plant 3/7, and the other plants that have 3/4. They are so difficult to destroy.

ZOMBIES NEED A "WHACK-A-PLANT", PLANTS HAVE "WHACK-A-ZOMBIE" AND ZOMBIES NOT. =(

View in thread

Message 21 of 24 (663 Views)

All Replies

Re: What do you think about a zombie card that destroys a plant with 3 of streng

Champion (Retired)

I wouldn't complain if there was a singular zombie or trick that had just that effect.

Message 2 of 24 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
It is not THAT necessary.

You can either:

A) Reduce it's attack with cards like Black Hole, Nibble or a Landscaper, putting it on the range of Weed Spray.

B) Destroy it with a card from another class. (Like Locust Swarm).

Or C) Kill it with... well... your zombies.
Message 3 of 24 (719 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Azombioso wrote:
C) Kill it with... well... your zombies.

Excuse me, but the name of the series is "Plants vs. Tricks Capable of Destroying Them", not "Plants vs. Zombies"!

...wait...strike that...reverse it...

Message 4 of 24 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Here you go good sir, have some XP.
You totally deserve it xD
Message 5 of 24 (697 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I was thinking about a trick called Weed-ier Spray or something that destoyed all plants 3 and above the other day.  Cost would have to be rather high though (~8-10).

BPRD

Message 6 of 24 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
I don't really like the idea.
You are mostly talking about a Zombot 1000 Jr, but worse.

(You know, since Zombot kills ALL plants, disregarding of their attack AND is a 9/9 zombie on the field).

Plus, if they made a card like that would make the Zombot WAAY less cooler, since their effect would not feel "Legendary" anymore.

What about a trick that reduces the health of a plant? (Just health, not attack)

Like: Pesticide - 4 cost trick. Plants here and next door get -3 health.

This would be a more flexible trick, since you don't specifically NEED a 3 attack plant to use the card.
Message 7 of 24 (685 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Azombioso wrote:
I don't really like the idea.
You are mostly talking about a Zombot 1000 Jr, but worse.

(You know, since Zombot kills ALL plants, disregarding of their attack AND is a 9/9 zombie on the field).

Plus, if they made a card like that would make the Zombot WAAY less cooler, since their effect would not feel "Legendary" anymore.

What about a trick that reduces the health of a plant? (Just health, not attack)

Like: Pesticide - 4 cost trick. Plants here and next door get -3 health.

This would be a more flexible trick, since you don't specifically NEED a 3 attack plant to use the card.

That I could get behind.  Would be lethal devastating in a your Defensive/Reactive deck.

BPRD

Message 8 of 24 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So you guys consider adding more one-sided wipes for Zombies......if you look at the TRICKS (decide for yourself which one is better for each case)
AOE

Acidrain vs. Scorched Earth,
Chickening vs Cherrybomb.
Weedspray vs Doomshroom (which isnt even one-sided and conditional)
Tactical cuke
Wallnut Bowling

Spotremoval:
Locust Swarm vs. Squash
Sizzle vs Cakesplosion 
Banana Bomb vs. Bunge Plumber
Rolling stone  vs Hammer 

Alien Ooze vs. Lawnmower
Zombot Wrath  vs. Berry Blast

Shamrocket  vs Rocket sience 
B-Flat
Nibble
Last Mission
Lava Guave

So....the amount of Removal is the same. Plants got more AoE while Zombies have less often limiting conditions....so what the fuzz about?

Message 9 of 24 (673 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Almost always as a zombie you die before turn 9 with 3/3 or 3/4 plants, then Zombot is useless.

Message 10 of 24 (665 Views)