What character annoys you the most

by thackest2k

Original Post

Re: What character annoys you the most

★ Guide

ELECTRO PEA: What an annoying and stupid character, when GW1 Toxic Pea is noob, then this character is noob². Just rush into a group of players, garden or spawn and spam the s* out of it. It was a balanced character, what acctually needed skill to use because of its detonation and slow projectile speed, but Popcap has to buff him TWICE, with OP explosions and fast shooting. I can tell you that its easy to get 50+ kills with it. One guy got 143 kills with it, what is really impressive even with the dumb electro pea, but just shows what a mess this game and how OP this character is: https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcs4vJ-qHRA...

Message 11 of 20 (630 Views)

★★ Guide

I have to say that it is a tie between Frozen Citron and BBQ Corn. Actually all corns due to the ridiculous Husk Hop ability, but BBQ Corn is by far the most annoying.

Message 12 of 20 (574 Views)

★ Guide

I have to change my opinion: Its electro pea when I play on zombie side and Captn Canon on plants side. Today I realized this character is completly broken, absolutly demolishing, you can hit a pea when hes jumping, just by the explosion, you just have to shoot in the right direction and you will get a kill. Just 1 hour ago I saw someone getting 98 kills with ease....what the hell? Why does Popcap always ruin a balanced character? I dont get it, but what annoys me the most about him is that he does nothing but standing behind, 0 teamwork, a character just for getting kills. When rose was OP (she still is...) detonation characters took skill, but now spam spam spam.

Message 13 of 20 (528 Views)

★ Guide

Super Brainz and their spinning attack and the sound. And not to forgot IMP's...omg Frown

Message 14 of 20 (519 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 15 of 20 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im pro at chomp i get 5 - 8 - 10 streaks and I come first in most kills.= most of the time. 

The most annoying for me is depending on the character im using. if i using all star its chomp and if im usig hot rod chomp its chemist.

Imps are annoying alll round cuz there difficult to hit and ice citron is annoying. but as I said it matters what char ur using

Message 16 of 20 (504 Views)

★ Guide

@IronCatFish47 Impressive that you managed to win at Seeds of Time, havent seen that since zombopolis DLC

Message 17 of 20 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

All Chompers.

PopCap, remove these vacuum cleaner venus fly trap fusion things from the game.

Imps? More like Peter Rabbit and his cronies. {Quote from Wolfy Playz}

Plasma Pea? More like Spray and Pray.

Frozen Citron - Easiest citron to play. Kills everything.

Marine Biologist - Stole the Chemist's spotlight, and that's why I hate him.

Nice character hate list, huh? Here, I'll even rank them for you.

1. Chompers

2. Frozen Citron

3. Imps

4. Plasma Pea

5. Marine Biologist

Message 18 of 20 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Honestly, what annoys me the most is seeing people play something they've "mastered" round after round. (Add even more cringe if they teamswap.)

We get it. You REALLY like a certain variant. But seriously - it's time to play something else for rank, money, and a new adventure.

But as for actual characters - probably BBQ Corn or "Spin to Win" Super Brainz.

I don't hate BBQ Corn because of some notion that he's OP, but annoying in the regards of people's fanatical devotion to a class that's been nerfed so very many times. It's just plain stupid. (Which ties into my earlier pet peeve of people playing him despite "mastering" the variant.)

Super Brainz isn't OP either, but it annoys me that people still just blindly charge in head-on with Turbo twister. TT is not a free 100-0 "IWIN" button anymore. Flank, use your fists/laser, THEN pop it.

Message 19 of 20 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

At the moment scientists , it's way too easy for them to just poof in and kill you in like three shots. Which only annoys me more that everyone seems to know this so most teams consist of almost entirely scientists. If that was their only trick it wouldn't be quite so bad but they're also healers which is a bit much on top of their ridiculous close range damage.

Message 20 of 20 (470 Views)