Re: Weird Glitch???

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird Glitch???

★★★ Newbie

What the heck is this? Go to 7:40 please. Has this happened to anybody else, before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzknW21_bWk

Message 1 of 8 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Yes I know this glitch, its really rare and only works for me in GOPS. It works like this: when you make a game/3d model you have a main camera, then you can create cameras for every scene, when you go into OPS it changes for some reason to the main camera. There are a TON of bugs and glitches - after almost 1 year! In GOPS I found 5 bugs in the last 2 weeks, due to that I will also make some videos when they happen again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (475 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Yes I know this glitch, its really rare and only works for me in GOPS. It works like this: when you make a game/3d model you have a main camera, then you can create cameras for every scene, when you go into OPS it changes for some reason to the main camera. There are a TON of bugs and glitches - after almost 1 year! In GOPS I found 5 bugs in the last 2 weeks, due to that I will also make some videos when they happen again.

Message 2 of 8 (476 Views)

★ Guide

I just played a round now its 7 bugs, the new ones: you cant heal a bot with the healing ball and I instant died without selv reviev (I got 3) after I got goatified, the mode was on crazy and I spend some bots because 90% low level player play GOPS - complet bull*

Message 3 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another common glitch I see is being frozen and unable to move in Garden Ops. 

Message 4 of 8 (434 Views)

Message 5 of 8 (426 Views)

Hero (Retired)

That is a very rare glitch, one which i think is still around because I suspect it's nearly impossible to reproduce on purpose to see what needs to be fixed.

I think I've literally played more than a thousand games of Garden or Graveyard Ops and have only had it happen to me two or three times.

Message 6 of 8 (384 Views)

I had the under the map glitch happen to me instead of the character selection screen just the other day.  Once in an ops match I used a self revive and was respawned under the map, but I couldn't move at all.  That was a game filled with extreme glitching for all players though.

Message 7 of 8 (372 Views)

@Schattenpflanze wrote:

you cant heal a bot with the healing ball

That's right, you can't heal a bot with mega healing ball.

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)