Weekend League qualification

by nathcfc1010

Original Post

Weekend League qualification

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So regarding qualification to weekend league it says you need to play a season that week? I have been in Div 2 currently whilst at the same time the current weekend league is running if i get promoted to div one before this current weekend league finishes will i qualify? and also i have got 18 points so have already gained automatic qualification but have 1 game left so the season has not finished and i have not been promoted yet should i wait till this current weekend league finishes and play my last game then and then gain promotion then , will that qualify me for the weekend league?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (454 Views)

Re: Weekend League qualification

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nathcfc1010

Thanks for contacting us.

I would advise waiting until you finish this season, as I don't believe you can qualify for the next Weekend League while the current one is active. I believe that it should qualify you when you complete the Season, but unfortunately it might have been linked to hitting the correct points rather than completing the Season.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (426 Views)