WHY EA REMOVED THE "UPGRADES" SECTION OF THE SETS ALONG WITH THE SETS INSIDE IT?

by andresi2017

Original Post

WHY EA REMOVED THE "UPGRADES" SECTION OF THE SETS ALONG WITH THE SETS INSIDE IT?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
( NBA Live Mobile Game) After the Ultimate Legends came out, EA removed the "upgrades" Section and the sets inside it, why EA did that ? The sets inside it is extremely, i mean EXTREMELY important to complete the other sets. For example the sets to get the legend trophies, how can you complete the legend sets if you can't even get the legend trophies? What were they thinking? And also the trophies makers, the sets that we need to put in 10 bronze players for 2 trophies, 7 silver players for 6 trophies, and 5 gold players for 10 trophies, that is literally THE ONLY sets to make trophies, if they removed that sets, and still there are a lot of sets which required bronze, silver, and elite trophies like the legends, ultimate legends, campus legends, international and others, it means the trophies will get more and more extinct right? Because there are a lot of trophies going out but there aren't any trophies going in ???
Even right now the elite trophies is already rare, what is EA doing here? Please EA respond to this post, i need explanation, this doesn't make any sense at all, and i hope the community support this post and the crucial issues so that EA would notice this and fix this.
You can visit this link https://youtu.be/TIy-dU8fG3g for more of my explanation about this issue.
Message 1 of 1 (683 Views)