Update Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi, I have some update ideas to PvZ GW2:

*Add the Taco Bandits game mode
*Add Garden Warfare maps
*Add a pack with legendary itens
*Add a silver, gold, diamond and gem personalization pack
*Add a "Sim City mode" for those houses near from the plants and zombies base in bachyard battleground
*Add new characters, Example: Toxic sunflower, Ice Scientist, Toxic Cactus, Fire Superbrainz, Fire Citron, Toxic corn, Toxic Foot soldier, Ice Sunflower, Eletric Rose...
*Add backyard Battleground updates for player's level stats, Example: when a player reaches level 1000, the backyard will expand...
*Add a way to deposit some coins to generate more coins.

So, this is my sugestions for PvZ GW2. :D
Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Update Ideas

★ Guide

I want to be able to watch all new items more easily. There are soooooo many to scroll through every time.

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: Update Ideas

★ Guide

Some I agree on, some I don't.

*I'd love to see the return of Taco Bandits.

*I wouldn't mind some of the GW1 Turf Takeover maps returning, particularly Wall-nut hills, and perhaps a reversed version of the map with the tactical cuke (was it Garden Center? Been a while since I played GW1) with the plants on the offensive.

*Strong disagree with the legendary sticker pack. Legendaries are a reward for those who either play often, participate in community challenges, or save up coins and buy tons of sticker packs. I think legendaries are in a good place as-is, it took me an extremely long time to unlock the ones that I've gotten, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

*Sim City Mode? I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that one, but in the end it sounds like a more customizable backyard battleground, and I'd definitely support that. Maybe some additional multiplayer-capable backyard events, too. When people join your backyard it's usually so you can either group up for a mission or raise the flag. Not much else.

*I think we're doing alright for new characters. I wouldn't object to more, but I won't be hurt if no more show up.

*Backyard expansions could be amusing, but if it's just something that increases the exporable area, I'd like there to also be more secrets and hidden loot there. More missions wouldn't hurt, either.

*Deposit coins to generate coins? Wouldn't that just be infinite coins? Or do you mean, for example, to pay a sum of coins for a temporary boost in coin drops and rewards? Either way I don't really support that. Coins are in a fine place as they are, as far as I'm concerned.

Personal wants for updates:

*Increase the limit for Rainbow Stars to 60. I understand you don't want people farming ridiculous amounts and then skipping events that they don't like, but at the same time it's really annoying to have 48 stars, do a match to earn 7, and watch those 5 extra stars be completely wasted.

*Decrease Captain Cannon's fire rate. His shots were borderline useless with their old, overly slow speed, so the buff he got was definitely a good thing... but if you gauge the distance to your target and fan the trigger, he fires one large AOE explosion for every 2 pushes due to there being no recoil between shots. A lot of skilled players greatly abuse his ability to assault targets from medium range, and often even the beefier plants don't even have time to react before their health is sapped. Similar characters like the Petrified Cactus and the Electro Pea are much less cheap due to their shots having a much slower speed and thus much lower DPS. But Captain Cannon in the hands of a skilled player can dominate an entire match. On the PS4, I've seen multiple players who play almost exclusively as this character, and in a few cases even have dedicated healers and/or goats who do nothing but follow them around and keep them healed and buffed. I think he'd be much simpler to work around if he had a cooldown of about a half second after his shots detonate before he can fire a new round.

*Buff the Zomni Blade. Seriously. I don't even play as the Z7 Imp, but a while back I was petrified because, while playing as a chomper, I was hit with the Z7 mech's grapple and dragged forward. As he readied his blade, I prepared for my imminent demise... Only to receive 75 damage, which wasn't even half of my health. I then Gooped him and ran in circles chomping him, and defeated his mech. I was playing as the Disco Chomper. He doesn't need a ridiculous amount, but 125 damage would work just fine. Enough to kill most standard characters. The mech rarely gets a chance to actually use the blade, anyway. Which I can vouch for, I never bothered landing a sword strike when I mastered that Imp, because the attack was slow and clunky, and I could usually gun down a character faster than the sword could be activated. But as-is, it's pretty unremarkable.

*Bring back the beefier Zombie Drone. The cactus still has the Artichoke Drone, but since the Engineer lost his drone, the Zombies lost their bulkier flying unit as well. I know that, initially, the parrot had 20 health, so the need for a bulkier drone was mitigated, but now that he's been brought to the level of the garlic drone, I think Zombies deserve the option of a laser beam equipped parrot.

*Rethink Torchwood balance. His issue wasn't his damage. His issue was his movement speed. He's a bulky assault unit, who gives the plants the equivalent of an all star/mech on their team... but he's far too fast. The thing that really made him unbalanced was the fact that he could run down most zombies easily. He needs the speed buff given by his enflamed mode, but the rest of the time he should be one of, if not THE slowest unit on the battlefield. As is, he's far too fast, and only Scientists, Jackhammers, and Imps can escape him on foot.

*Finally, please give us a few customization options for the Hovergoat 3000 and the Torchwood. They're both amusing enough to play, but it's a shame that there are literally no unique options for them. Even if you don't want to do hats, at least give us tattoos or different colors. I like running around with characters that feel more uniquely mine.

That's all I'd like to see in the immediate future.

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)