Re: Undocumented change in latest update

by jasonpgh

Original Post

Undocumented change in latest update

★★★★★ Apprentice

In addition to the nice feature (and the bugs) EA have introduced in the latest update, there is also another undocumented change:

Rush timer, which used to reduce the replay timer by 50% (by watching ads of course), now only reduces the timer by 30% and 40%!  You still watch the same ads, making money for EA, but you're getting lass game benefits for it!

Yet another step backwards.

Keep going EA, let's see how far back you can take this game.

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)

★ Guide

EA's greed is getting bigger and bigger... 0_o

Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I agree fully! A cool game ruined by the greed of bigwigs. They've made almost 5 billion dollars so far this year but yet keep wringing loyal players for more. It's sickening! As someone that's been loyal to EA since the days of the sega genesis and purchased countless games for every system since, I can't believe that they have fallen in line with every other developer out there. Money money money ... it definitely isn't about the gamers anymore, it's about the constant cha-ching in their till. As I've said in a different post, the fact that they have a $100 option to buy imaginary gold that could literally last 5 seconds if you wanted something substantial in game is pathetic and the fact that there are clowns out there paying for it , just helps EA justify said price point. 

Message 3 of 4 (426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And yet again they make finishing the special events only possible if 1) you have nothing else to do but sit and toil over the game or 2) a steady stream of gold to purchase tuner parts.

As for me, I have kids, a job, and coaching responsibilities so sitting idle isn't possible. Good job EA you have once again dangled the carrot in front of this * and I'm still wasting my time getting pissed at this game. 

They made it seem like this new event and update would appease us guys that won't spend hour upon hour with this game running. But yet again, it's a whole lot of the same BS. I'm dumbfounded!

Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)