Two Hackers on PC

by Kazieck

Original Post

Two Hackers on PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I reported them in game as soon as I found out how to. This was absurd. I forgot to get the second guys name. ([Removed - Admin.] or something similar) and [Removed - Admin.]. Just was in a match where [Removed - Admin.] was on my team (zombies defending on Moon Base) and got 118 vanquishes using hover-goat 3000 in Turf Takeover (ended at 4th flag) and the other hacker (using full-auto pea dealing 200+ damage in a matter of a second) had 112 vanquishes.

Yay people who think it's fun to ruin the game for others! -.-

Message 1 of 6 (664 Views)

Re: Two Hackers on PC

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@EA_Barry did you remove their names because you banned them or because of your policy on using gamer tags? I really hope it's the first one.
Message 2 of 6 (642 Views)

Not to speak for @EA_Barry, but as far as I know the forum has a strict rule against naming and shaming.

Message 3 of 6 (635 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I understand that. And I think it's a good rule to have. My point is if you can take the time to remove names in a forum, then I hope time was taking to look into the potential hacking. I can't stand cheaters.
Message 4 of 6 (630 Views)

@dwooten77 wrote:
I understand that. And I think it's a good rule to have. My point is if you can take the time to remove names in a forum, then I hope time was taking to look into the potential hacking. I can't stand cheaters.

Oh, I expect they did, besides the OP mentioned they had already followed the procedure for reporting them.  Cheers!

Message 5 of 6 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can tell you I didn't read ToS - I got response VIA email on the first person but nothing on BB(Name withheld). It was absurd dying in a matter of a second. It was funny there was one on either side though. So I guess they Balanced each other out? x.x

Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)