Re: Trials of Gnomus final code not working

by realitysquared

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trials of Gnomus final code not working

★★★ Novice

OKso I have competed all trials, took screen shots of all 4 codes and all 4 reward codes

I have entered the final code as all of the ones that are missing and line up on the original codes for completing each trail

Have checked to make sure I have lined up the green with green, red with red etc and tried entering the code several times but nothing happens? 

Do the codes for completing the trials expire?

Not sure why my final code isn't working? I's seems like common sense the code will be the combination of all the missing ones in order

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 13 (8,825 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
The final combination code is in fact pieced together from the missing symbols displayed in the four codes given by the Trials.

If you'd is not working I can think of only three possible reasons;

The first is that the symbol order was incorrect, but if you had screenshots of each full and partial code that is unlikely.

The second reason is that you haven't completed all four Trials; if you complete three it's natural to think you can guess the order of the last two symbols and while you can the code won't actually work until all four Trials are actually played through and completed.

The third reason is that you're using another players screenshots and that won't work because the game generates a unique set of codes for everyone.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (9,652 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
The final combination code is in fact pieced together from the missing symbols displayed in the four codes given by the Trials.

If you'd is not working I can think of only three possible reasons;

The first is that the symbol order was incorrect, but if you had screenshots of each full and partial code that is unlikely.

The second reason is that you haven't completed all four Trials; if you complete three it's natural to think you can guess the order of the last two symbols and while you can the code won't actually work until all four Trials are actually played through and completed.

The third reason is that you're using another players screenshots and that won't work because the game generates a unique set of codes for everyone.
Message 2 of 13 (9,653 Views)

★ Guide

minnimumm-- Just want to make sure you are putting the missing tiles in order.

For instance my first trial was yellow and when I went thru the portal at the Gnomus platform my code was missing the third tile from the top and the last tile on the bottom. So for my final code I made a vertical line with 8 boxes and in the third one from the top I put the symbol that was missing and did the same for the last one.

I did not think these are my first missing symbols so I am going to input them first. You have to put the symbols in the same place that they show as missing. I couldn't quite make out if this was what you were already doing so I just wanted to make sure.

Best of luck

Message 3 of 13 (8,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had a similar problem where I have done all four trials, taken screenshots of everything and workout my code down on paper. I've gone through all possibilities even swapping the two signs missing in each code and when I pull the lever nothing happens. Can you offer me any ideas as to why it's not working please?

Message 4 of 13 (8,080 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 5 of 13 (8,078 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Governer12345

You must have your symbols in the wrong order.

The easiest way to walk you through the code is basically what someone else has suggested before me: make a numbered list 1-8 then go and check your original codes again.
To fill in your list check to see which code has a blank in position #1 and then write the original symbol as #1 on your list, then do the same for the #2 blank spot and so on down the list.

The color of the Trial doesn't matter and neither does the order that you received them or completed them; the only thing that matters is what symbol is missing from what spot on your codes- find out what those symbols are and combine them on your list in the order that they originally had. 

If that's too confusing then just post both your original codes and your partial codes and I can tell you what your final code will be.

Message 6 of 13 (8,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I had this same problem too, would someone be able to help me? Here's a video I just need help
With the finale code.
Message 7 of 13 (7,939 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@judepvz

It looks like you neglected to link to your video.
Message 8 of 13 (7,921 Views)

★ Guide

@minnimumm

here is a great way to write the code which is simple and (kind of) easy,  without the need for taking pictures, (Grab a piece of paper) 

first write the numbers 1 to 8 down the paper, (leave space for each)

then for each number, each reward code should have two plaques clean (nothing on them) could the munger from the top until you reach one of the blank tiles (say it was yellow and the number was four down, you would write yellow next to four) repeat this pattern with all of the reward codes of each color.

then once you have a list of colors (two of each) this is probably the annoying part for everyone but not you. you said you took pictures of the codes at the end of the trials, use those to help decode, for everyone else, you are going to have to go repeat the trials (it happened to me as wellDisappointed

then once you decode, try it out. it should be that easy. if it does not work, let me know and send through all the pictures you said you took and I will help with decoding (Ironic, i can't code but I can decode Party hat) this offer goes to everyone, just send me a message to my inbox and I will help anyone who asks. 

Have fun! Angel

Message 9 of 13 (7,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I was wondering if you could help me in anyway. I did all 4 trials twice to double check if I did miss and of the missing codes. I did put everything in order but for some reason it still don’t work. I could send you pic if you like. Hope you could help me out, thanks for your time.
Message 10 of 13 (6,612 Views)