Trials of Gnomus - Discussion thread

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: Trials of Gnomus - Discussion thread

★★★★★ Novice

That's correct! I got the green trial key (a pain in the butt trial if you ask me) and at the end was the answer to the puzzle along with a chest that has a legendary item.

Message 71 of 162 (1,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
At the end of the green trial, did you see the chest right there along with the puzzle (as your post implies), or did you have to also beat the boss with that puzzle code to get to the chest?

If I missed a chest, I'll need to do it again

Pro tip for others: take a screenshot of that code or write it down before you leave. Had I not done that when I completed the green trial, I would have had to do it all over to get the code for the boss fight
Message 72 of 162 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry, I might be mixing it up with something else. I'm pretty sure I kept on walking past the code and continued on to find a chest. Gary said that everyone will have a unique puzzle code so no one can post it online. 

Message 73 of 162 (1,153 Views)

★ Apprentice
Have u heard when the chest in town hall will reset? I never got any trial key just diamond? It hasn't reset yet and I'm pretty ticked off I haven't got to play any of the new pack. Although I have share played with my step son and got him through the blue door because he did get a key the first go around!
Message 74 of 162 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got money when I opened the "code" chest how did u get the code?

Message 75 of 162 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

check all doors if u have opened the 50 rainbow star chest we didn't get key in pack but door was opened when we went up to it!!!

Message 76 of 162 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Those should reset when there is a new mystery portal event.

Message 77 of 162 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So frustrating. In the new game, it takes me 20 seconds just to get to the action, and then I have 10 seconds to kill someone before I blow up. Could you tweak that to give another 10-15 seconds? You're killing me.

I powered through, got my stars, opened all three chests, and all I got was money.

How do you get the keys people are talking about, and what do they open?

Thanks,

RobnCrankyPants

Message 78 of 162 (1,073 Views)

@RobinRocksAzure wrote:

So frustrating. In the new game, it takes me 20 seconds just to get to the action, and then I have 10 seconds to kill someone before I blow up. Could you tweak that to give another 10-15 seconds? You're killing me.

I powered through, got my stars, opened all three chests, and all I got was money.

Thanks,

RobnCrankyPants

a glitch is making the items from the chest invisible. You need to check your sticker book and for the key go to trails of gnomus and check the 4 doors to see if you got a key

Message 79 of 162 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@RobinRocksAzure wrote:

Thanks,

RobnCrankyPants

Each key opens one of four trials hidden away in some sort of gnome world that you can access through a gateway portal down in the sewers (unlock that portal by getting the key from the seagull in town hall for 25 regular stars)

Don't worry about this exploding game thing. It is extremely frustrating, I know (not a huge fan myself). The mystery portal itself rotates content every few days (countdown timer in days is at the front of town hall building). Apparently, after they get through dinos vs cats and the boss battles, they'll be back to another game type... probably team vanquish.. but with new crazy settings this time.

Message 80 of 162 (1,054 Views)