Trials of Gnomus - Discussion thread

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: Trials of Gnomus - Discussion thread

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@BurialShroud wrote:

Also it said when you open the chests with the rainbow star you are suppose to get unique items. I only got money. Did anyone actually get anything in them?

Opened a 50 rainbow chest and got a green key. It may not appear when you open the chest, but if you go back to your base and to the vending machine and check what was the last chest opened, it'll show you.

Went down into the sewers to the Gnome's room and through the portals, opened the green key and had to complete a trial.

Message 21 of 162 (1,831 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

why is this new update just a trial? is this something we will have to purchase in after the 3days? .. 

Message 22 of 162 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The mystery portal will have different events each time it's up. Right now only the exploding match is available. Next time will be something different.
Message 23 of 162 (1,823 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

so the trial are for people that do not have the game? .. 

Message 24 of 162 (1,815 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BurialShroud wrote:

Also it said when you open the chests with the rainbow star you are suppose to get unique items. I only got money. Did anyone actually get anything in them?

check your last opened packs when you open a chest

Message 25 of 162 (1,799 Views)

Does the game crash only on xbox one when you play the exploding mode or do the ps4 and pc crash also?

Message 26 of 162 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I had no issues on the PS4 playing the exploding mode at all ran perfectly fine.

I got the red key in the chest and ran off to the trials that was uhmmm quite a laugh watching me try to jump my way through.

Message 27 of 162 (1,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I opened the 50 rainbow star chest and didn't get a key! All I got was a Super Rare hat for the All-Star! How am I supposed to get a key now?

Message 28 of 162 (1,754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I didn't get a key either. I got a legendary cactus accessory. I'm thinking the chests will reset with each new mystery portal event and you have a chance at a key when you open them.
Message 29 of 162 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Guide

Here is the deal. When you open the 50 star chest you will get a key but it won't  show you it. You have to go to the doors to find out what key you have. The green key opens a balancing trial that requires  you to be a Imp master at jumping. I am not so I gave up. SPOILER ALERT! The reward is your own personal code for the puzzle. Once you get the code you fight gnomes and get a new legendary hat. So it appears that if you can't  do the trial like me you can still get the hat. Good luck!  When can we get the GW1 gestures?

Message 30 of 162 (1,733 Views)