Re: Tone down the Imp and his abilities

by FatalGrief

Original Post

Re: Tone down the Imp and his abilities

★ Guide

I have the vast majority of the plant characters/variants maxed out and have played with them all for long periods of time. But I still much prefer the pea. By far I enjoy playing with it more than any other character. It suits my 100% aggressive play-style. I quite like rose, but she doesn't lend herself to all-out aggressive play. As for the citron, yes, it is more effective against mechs than the pea, but I don't enjoy using it. It just doesn't feel "right" to me somehow. I can't put my finger on it. But other players use it. This is where team-mates should come in handy...and this is where it all falls down. As you state, players don't use it correctly. It often seems like that I am the only player putting any serious effort in. One individual does not make a team.

I guess this is my own fault. In the original Garden Warfare, good, fun matches of gnome bomb were a rare event. Whilst some people may like winning 3-0 immediately game after game, I found it grew old really, really quickly (some of the most enjoyable matches I have played were ones where the game lasted over an hour and in the end my team lost). I wished for more of a challenge on a regular basis. I wished for the game to be made more difficult.

My wish has been granted.

Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it...

Message 11 of 11 (103 Views)