Re: Today's challenge is really impossible to beat

by SteeveV13

Original Post

Today's challenge is really impossible to beat

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I can't beat today's challenge because Brain Freeze's always has maniacal laugh on turn 6. I can't even beat Brain Freeze because he always has over boosted zombies. The main reason why today's challenge is impossible is because he has maniacal laugh. Why they always give AI OP cards while we always have bad cards? WHAT THE * EA. STOP GIVING US SO MUCH IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGES TO SUFFER. THEY ALREADY NERF THE GEM ADS AND NOW THIS. 

Message 1 of 12 (2,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Why would this game so suitable for 9+ year olds since only 20 year olds can play this because of high difficulty challenge?
EA is such a stupid company that has no brains that never makes this game very enjoyable for everyone.

Message 2 of 12 (2,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Gah, yes, I've yet to beat it after probably at least a dozen attempts.  Most of the games I've started with basically no useful inexpensive plants so I'm playing a defensive game as the AI creates large and deadly zombies (Hot Dog Imp 5/5 strike-through with deadly from the Toxic Waste Imp sitting in the water (which I can't do anything about with no trick that does damage nor any water plants) or a boosted Vimpire that therefore kills 2 small plants in that lane and becomes 8/8 Frenzy Deadly!)

Much of these games I've not even got a 2nd Super Block superpower trick as I've been killed with a few quite large attacks...  Many I've started with 4 cards costing 6 or more and at least once even after swapping out all 4 starts I had no cards that cost less than 4!  So except for the starter superpower trick I was unable to do anything until waiting until (at least) my 2nd turn.

By the time I am getting any traction I'm down to just a few health and then it's over.

I especially feel cheated since there's no way to effect the outcome, no changes to the deck that I can make; no way to spend a bit of gems or what not to skew the odds a bit like many games (Angry Birds Blast for example allows you to buy boosters for each round, etc.) so I'm just stuck with dumb luck.

Message 3 of 12 (2,557 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it's RNG. It's hard but not impossible. keep trying

Message 4 of 12 (2,550 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I won it after about 80 minutes of playing... so ridiculous... had to get lucky with me getting the perfect cards to barely survive..... it is as of EA purposely picked the weakest deck against the AI....I might have won after 50 minutes if it wasn't because I got excited and picked the wrong trick by mistake...
Message 5 of 12 (2,541 Views)

★★ Pro

I guess I got lucky. I beat it first try (shrugs).

I had a lot more trouble with the one a week ago.

Message 6 of 12 (2,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I've gotten lucky and beaten them all in 1-2 tries.... I know a few people complained about one last week but I couldn't remember which one.

This one just pissed me off because it appeared that the cards in our deck were perfectly made to be easily destroyed by the AI... also agree that most of the cards needed 4 to take out... so a third of the time I knew I was dead before I could play a card.

Another third of the time I was hoping that my shroom for two didn't get destroyed by zombie chicken... at least let me get one kill out of it even if I don't hit the hero.....
Message 7 of 12 (2,512 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Got lucky myself with yesterday's challenge and one shot it, but I could see it was going to be annoying if I had to keep playing it over and over.  As @GrinningRuiner mentioned, there was one last week that took me 7-8 tries to defeat.  I know I need to do it more, but when I'm on a losing streak, I need to step away from the game for a quick break to get my focus back to avoid making silly mistakes.

BPRD

Message 8 of 12 (2,495 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

and, of course, the next time I played the challenge directly after ranting about it here I won easily, it was almost laughable (took no damage)

Message 9 of 12 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zdarcon ok try and support us to beat the challenge
Message 10 of 12 (1,870 Views)