Re: Today Challenge 23/09/2017 BORING and ANNOYING

by patdk75

Original Post

Today Challenge 23/09/2017 BORING and ANNOYING

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I know this has been said many times, but can anyone tell the developers that these challenges are not fun at all? and really are a waste of time.

I do not know who is advising them, but PLEASE change to the one who gives you the ideas. 

There are thousands of ways to advertise '' Fraidy Cat '', but you choose to place a wretchedly ridiculous deck, againts another made on purpose with all the benefits. I think the intention is to show that ''Fraidy Cat'' is ''fantastic'', but it is obvious all the conditions in favor that they place.

First, the Nut deck is full of Expensive cards, Health Nut 4, Pecanolith 5, Bowling 9, Mirror Nut 4, Smackadamia 5... 

The only cheap cards are: Wall Nut (But don't have attack!!) and JuggerNut (is the one that helps a little).

It makes me laugh the Wing-Nut (is a excellent card, but not in this case) is expensive too , 4 suns, they give you every moment, but no one makes an extra attack on this game, has been placed to disturb.

The enemy deck... is full of cheap cards... Cheese Cutter! there is no way to stop it because you have a deck full of cards that cost 4 or more. You only can put Wall Nut... but from here to round 4 dies. 

Dog walker 1, Cat Lady 1, Zookeper 2, Dolphin Rider 3, Zombi Yeti 3, Hover-Goat 3. 

And you only see how the enemy play alone, because your stupid deck.

Any advanced player knows what happens when you let these "pets" survive and you don't kill them, they increase their attack progressively, they are very aggressive. but this deck is no way to kill them quickly, I really do not understand what the grace of this challenge is.

But the most annoying in this game is the ''Squirrel Herder'' , when you finally gets a JuggerNut or you get to the round 5 and put Pecanolith, they put this Squirrel Herder (Destroy berry or Nut, or nuuut... ohh wow very opportune) , this decks is full of this Zombies.

And the superpowers, yes, don't help nothing, Wall Knight heals him, put another nut, or his bubble... But the enemy have that trick ''do 3 damage'', I have played several times already, and always he destroys '' Juggernut '' with his trick ( he have 2 tricks like this)... or destroy a damage card, they hurts pecanolith or another, and then.. you know.

it is not the first time that they put this type of challenges, which depend almost 100% of luck.

Guys... is seriously, i write this post because is the truth, stop creating these awful ''challenges'' PLEASE.

My Photo, i finally get 5 round... God... -.- 

Message 1 of 15 (730 Views)

★ Pro

This the only way i won this game, receiving a lot of Wall Nuts, and Jugger Nut (Pure luck), and it was still annoying, because when i put Pecanolith, again, the enemy put a Squirrel Herder, then i received a Mirror Nut, and i feel happy, but them put another f*2%# Squirrel Herder, hahahahaha, but well, the nuts and sunflowers (environment) help me to get 9 suns and Bowling make me win... The Gargantuar with eggs is another nightmare in this game.

I think the real publicity for this game is for Hippity Hop Gargantuar and the Squirrel, not that Fraidy Cat. -.-

Message 2 of 15 (716 Views)

★ Pro

Photo

Message 3 of 15 (710 Views)

★★ Pro
I had to think about it because I was lucky enough to get the first game. But I took damage early to keep the cat in place and what saved me was a gloom shroom on turn 6. I waited for one turn and was able to clear all but a new cat lady, but made quick work afterwards because of pecanolith.

Could be also that I have a similar deck that I play with, except for the fact that the premades always seem to give us high cost cards to start.
I can recall a few times starting with all cards 4 sun or brains at the minimum, and after swapping the first four that were just as expensive to play. That's what is so frustrating.

I want really badly for them to implement a puzzle mode, maybe even just as an extra in the plant/zombie missions... Would be cool
Message 4 of 15 (694 Views)

★ Pro

i love puzzle modes, but filling the whole week with them would not be the idea either. I would simply like to put a powerful enemy, but you can choose your deck, so it could be a challenge to find the best deck. But currently we are forced to play with a deck that simply depends on luck, and many with an obvious disadvantage, simply to force us to repeat and repeat and thus see '' Ads '' a lot, but the truth is quite boring

Message 5 of 15 (646 Views)

★★ Pro
I keep reading this about seeing ads more because of losing in daily challenge.
I don't have any idea what you're talking about, but I am guessing that you can watch ads to skip waiting time or at very least to speed up the wait time?

That would kinda suck since I have to wait for an hour and try again. Which is a very annoying wait and on the couple times that I was literally on my last attempt with 45 minutes till the new challenge, it was really making me feel like one premium pack and 100 tickets(which is the last days reward) wasn't worth the stress when the games really seem out of our control

I agree that 100% puzzles on daily challenge would get old fast. But if there was a side mission or something like that for both plant and zombie it could be neat

Obviously I would like the bugs and glitches that need to be fixed to be dealt with before adding more bells and whistles, but it would be nice
Message 6 of 15 (633 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, when you lose the challenge, a button appears to see an Ad, and you can play again after seeing the Ad...

do you have a desktop computer? I installed Nox, and KOPLAYER, and that's where I can see ads, because on my tablet they no longer appear, so you can install that in a PC and play there, so don't wait the hour

Message 7 of 15 (628 Views)

★★ Pro
I play on iPod touch so that would make sense but it kinda sucks because I can do adds on pvz2 and rr3.
Although if I am being honest, I haven't logged in either game since before summer...
Message 8 of 15 (617 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ wrote:

i love puzzle modes, but filling the whole week with them would not be the idea either. I would simply like to put a powerful enemy, but you can choose your deck, so it could be a challenge to find the best deck. But currently we are forced to play with a deck that simply depends on luck, and many with an obvious disadvantage, simply to force us to repeat and repeat and thus see '' Ads '' a lot, but the truth is quite boring

I respectfully disagree.  I would love to have a puzzle every day (though I understand it may be a bit of a burden to have them come up with a new puzzle every day).  The thing is, if I want to just play one deck vs another, I can simply play multiplayer or missions.  To me, the puzzles offer a bit of a break from the standard, and I don't really see how one a day would be terribly tiresome compared to however many games most of us play each day.

Message 9 of 15 (613 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Right now it's two puzzles a week, right?  I wouldn't mind more, but not everyday.  I like playing with the upcoming cards too.  

BPRD

Message 10 of 15 (581 Views)