Tidal Run

by GabeLogan100

Original Post

Tidal Run

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Monkeys, if you see this how's about rewarding us with some Blueprints for ALL the cars we have previously won like this but cannot replay races for the BPs? It makes no sense at all to get yet another car that looks similar to ones we have but cannot complete because there's no way to win BP's for them! I have the Yellow Snoop Dodge and all 6 parts are all ready to upgrade but it has a padlock icon over it because I STILL only have 3 stars for it even though I have had the car for well over a year!!

Come on be fair guys, spending lots of gold for yet more cars that there's no way to complete, the La Ferrari is the same, had it near 18 months but still not even close to completion..??

It's ridiculously unfair and makes no sense at all if you want people to still enjoy the game! 

Message 1 of 11 (1,686 Views)

Re: Tidal Run

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also probably have about 10 'Car Series' race tournaments that I cannot complete as I can't upgrade enough for the PR I need to enter the race, it's just RED, yet there's no way to win the stars to enable the upgrade, just stupid.

Message 2 of 11 (1,663 Views)

Champion (Retired)
You need to do the replayable races to earn enough parts (or cash to buy parts). These events can be won without spending gold (although if you want it maxed then yeah, it's going to cost a lot of gold)
Message 3 of 11 (1,616 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think now with the 'Black edition' parts that are rare they should now incorporate the 'gold edition' part and converter to the latter stages of the campaign! It will take months and months to collect all the Gold and Black just from the tuner trials which you only get one black a day.

Again, makes no sense to a gamer which doesn't give you much piece of mind.

Message 4 of 11 (1,560 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also Monkey's plz think when u see this about the idea I've mentioned about the 'Fastlane' events or tidal run to give us some BLUEPRINTS FOR THE ENDLESS cars we have got and won and cannot complete cos there's no way of winning the blueprints for them, I have to finger swipe across 44 cars to get to the Lambo Aventador that I'm using and NEARLY HALF OF THOSE ARE CARS THAT ARE USELESS as they have no power in comparison with HYPER cars BUT I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO MAX THEM OUT AS I PAID A LOT OF GOLD AND TIME TO WIN THE CARS IN FIRST PLACE! If the next tournament is for another medium class car I am not even gonna enter it cos once I do I spend gold etc and for what? Another space I gotta scroll past to get to car I'm using, it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!

Please let the next tournament be for blueprints badly needed for cars we have won, ideally the LaFerrari!!

#Fingers crossed

Gabe

Message 5 of 11 (1,500 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@GabeLogan100 guess they heard you. You can buy BP pack from the store now, although they're a hefty price...

Message 6 of 11 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes more money and I am VIP7 now so already spent £100's! You should be able to sort the cars in garage by PR so that u can click on it like in the Garage 'Storage' you can click on 'RECENT' or 'RARITY' so I don't have to finger scroll across 44 cars! Now though I have many many cars but no means at all to get blueprints, only way is maybe grab 4/5 in the 2 days when a car's BP's can be found in some races when you open the 'Envelope' on main screen! Instead of winnning yet another car p[lease give us |BP's so can can finish the ones we already got and even that will take a year! I have been waiting for LaFerrari BP's for nearly 2 years!

Gabe

Message 7 of 11 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another reason why it's just so stupid giving us more medium cars than BP's for the ones we got is the fact that when we have won or got these cars mostly it opens up a tournament using that car in the 'Car Series' yet I cannot finish them cos not even near the end the PR is in RED and I can't get to the much PR without ranking up with at least another star! No way to get BP's to upgrade to get to the PR needed!

Gabe

Message 8 of 11 (1,454 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also another idea which would make the game better would be to be able to 'win' Grey/Blue/Purple and Gold parts in the 'Campaign' races, just the parts not the 'converter' because you might do 16 gold events for a car but you have already spent the 'parts' on getting there but still have 16 converters but 0 parts left that you originally won along with the converter!

Gabe

Message 9 of 11 (1,425 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know I'm moaning but I'm trying to make a better game, or help.

Gotta say though, on the last (5th) lot of races for the Porsche when u visit the 'Fastlane store' everything now costs gold not money, sly touch that is, proper hook to make ya spend! You guys have had enough money, more than I have ever spent on any big PC or console game!

Message 10 of 11 (1,390 Views)