Re: There is no italian dubbing for the game

★★★ Apprentice

and so? italian dub?

Message 251 of 257 (1,710 Views)

Hero

@marcot43 wrote:

and so? italian dub?

BioWare recently announced that there would be no further updates, with the exception of multiplayer updates that can be applied server-side. It's very safe to safe no Italian dub is coming.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 252 of 257 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Fred_vdp wrote:

@marcot43 wrote:

and so? italian dub?

BioWare recently announced that there would be no further updates, with the exception of multiplayer updates that can be applied server-side. It's very safe to safe no Italian dub is coming.

ok, so I will never buy this game.

My rule for every game as Mass Effect is: no ita dub =no buy it

If you agree to compromise, you no longer have the right to complain.

regard

Message 253 of 257 (1,682 Views)

★ Novice

Add Italian Dubbing, the only good thing that EA/Origin ever had compared to Valve/Steam has always been that they always gave us Italian language in their games, if you cut also this point, you'll  totally lose the trust of Italian players toward EA, i hope you'll meditate about this and will add also our language among all the others, thanks in advance.

Message 254 of 257 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Kyashan74 wrote:

Add Italian Dubbing, the only good thing that EA/Origin ever had compared to Valve/Steam has always been that they always gave us Italian language in their games, if you cut also this point, you'll  totally lose the trust of Italian players toward EA, i hope you'll meditate about this and will add also our language among all the others, thanks in advance.

From now on, if a game like ME not dubbed in Italian, I do not buy it.
I got stewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must start doing so, in my opinion, is the only way to unlock this situation.
Message 255 of 257 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not just a matter of understanding the language.
Dialogues are many, even during action and exploration. Or you follow the game or read the subtitles.
Must read during action or exploration loses the user's gaming pace, plot pathos, and action fun.
Whether you read or play: doing both things in a game that is so engaging and so thrilling, it's very difficult or even impossible for people who are not familiar with English.

I bought the game, believing it would be playable even with the subtitles, but for me that I do not know the English language is really difficult to follow and now BluRay does the dust on the shelf, because playing is unpleasant.
This is really disappointing!

Message 256 of 257 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@yokaimatte wrote:

It's not just a matter of understanding the language.
Dialogues are many, even during action and exploration. Or you follow the game or read the subtitles.
Must read during action or exploration loses the user's gaming pace, plot pathos, and action fun.
Whether you read or play: doing both things in a game that is so engaging and so thrilling, it's very difficult or even impossible for people who are not familiar with English.

I bought the game, believing it would be playable even with the subtitles, but for me that I do not know the English language is really difficult to follow and now BluRay does the dust on the shelf, because playing is unpleasant.
This is really disappointing!

If you bought this game, you can't complain

Message 257 of 257 (1,213 Views)