The weekend thread!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: The weekend thread!

EA DICE Team

@MADrag0n @ivrognard

I literally watched my friend play this game while eating a bag of popcorn - it was hilarious to see him so afraid of just moving around because the Alien might show up again.. Large smile

Message 21 of 104 (657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87

Hi Tom : )

Im working on finishing MEA new game +... Not ready to return to Destiny or Ghost Recon Wildlands... I killed the Archon... Just have a few major tasks to complete... All 4 architects and the kett on EOS. Captured my story on vid. EA really created something great! I hope they will not be discouraged by the loud rowdy bunch of haters and realize it is about new beginnings. I have never played this game and now a diehard fan.

I was able to order the ME Trilogy on Amazon... Will check that as time allows.

Enjoy your weekend peoples : )
Message 22 of 104 (644 Views)

@Straatford87

Today I played for half an hour on Mortal Kombat X android version. I played an hour of Magic the Gathering. And now I'm going to watch a movie on TV.

I intend to start with ME Andromeda soon, but all that talking about BG makes me feel all itchy. It's very annoying when you want to play new games, but the old ones are tempting you to play them instead. For heaven's sake, I want to play a game again in which I invested months (or perhaps years Embarrassed) of game time in stead of a new game. I think I need a shrink. 8-}

Message 23 of 104 (634 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I finally beat Dark Souls 3 (having held off beating it the first time until I completed both expansions).  Now that that's done... I think I might do it again in new game+. Standard smile

Alex
Origin Product Team
Message 24 of 104 (628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
"Playing" in the real life this weekend :D ..
Message 25 of 104 (622 Views)

@MADrag0n ooooh! That is the good kind of scare. Probably best played at night with the lights off for maximum effect.

As for Evil Within, it seems that someone combined Resident Evil and Silent Hill, with some action (which shouldn't be a surprise, as the game is made by veterans that worked on Resident Evil series and not only on that). I might probably pick it in a sale.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 26 of 104 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Straatford87

I'll be honest, I don't play many games at all these days, heh.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time digging into the bowels of the file formats used in the Nintendo 64 version of Command & Conquer, and making tools to convert/edit them.

Though I guess playing around with that stuff is sort of a game, to me? Large smile

@Straatford87 wrote:

What are you're gaming plans for this weekend? :-)

Tsk. "your" gaming plans!  Nerd

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 27 of 104 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Just started playing Mirror's Edge: Catalyst and of course my daily Battlefield 1 session. Also waiting on MoH Airborn added to Origin Access or On the House. Please Papa EA...

Message 28 of 104 (577 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CH1C1

Heya! :-)

It's a pleasure to hear that you're having so much fun with Andromeda.

@DarkBanishing

LOL - I feel ya! I have a couple of brand new games that I haven't touched yet. But instead I'm thinking about older games like Baldur's Gate. I will admit that I wasted most of my weekend trying to decide which game to play. I should just go with my gut feeling instead. If a game is on my mind the whole time then I should play it!

How do you play MTG these days? Is it the (online) game, or physically with friends? We've been talking about it here around the office lately. I haven't played in ages, but if they decide to set up a draft event I don't think I will be able to say no..

@A7LAS_X1

Well played.. 

When the summer weather sets in here in Ireland I will be looking forward to going outside a bit more as well :-)

@EA_Alex

Was beating Dark Souls 3 a relaxing endeavor, or a constant struggle? Wink

@Nyerguds

Sadly the struggle to get to game time is real sometimes.. But I would say tinkering around with game related stuff is close enough!

As for my typo: extremely embarrassing. Let's pretend it never happened and let's never speak of it again.............. LOL

@miniDarkNOVA

Is this your first time playing Mirror's Edge?

No news about On the House or Origin Access though.. Devil

Message 29 of 104 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Well, "bad news" is... the weekend is over for me.

Good news: I had a great weekend! :eahigh_file:  I spent it mostly playing Sims and reading. Perfect plan Wink  I created a new family, spent some time making a great house for them... and now they are getting ready for their first baby.

For all of you who still have a few hours of weekend left - make sure to enjoy them!!

-Mai

Message 30 of 104 (554 Views)