Re: The game is getting so sllllllllllllooowwwww at loading.

by CyCop78

Original Post

The game is getting so sllllllllllllooowwwww at loading.

★ Guide

After each update the game has been getting steadily slower till at this point my phones screen has long turned off by the time its ready, and frankly I'm bored of waiting and gone to do something non-phone related.

Do something about this please....

Message 1 of 6 (573 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Yeah it's pretty annoying. Most other games I have seem to disable the normal screen standby somehow but no limits doesn't seem to have the same thing. The reconnecting to server is a pain in the * as well. After taking the phone out of standby and returning to the game in then sits there for longer still, by which time I've often got bored and started doing something else only for it to have gone back in to standby again by the time I return to it.
Message 2 of 6 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have installed 'keep Screen on' from play Store. It keeps alive the phone when the app you had set is open.
Message 3 of 6 (525 Views)

@the4thviewer wrote:

After each update the game has been getting steadily slower till at this point my phones screen has long turned off by the time its ready, and frankly I'm bored of waiting and gone to do something non-phone related.

Do something about this please....

@eI-nombre wrote:
Yeah it's pretty annoying. Most other games I have seem to disable the normal screen standby somehow but no limits doesn't seem to have the same thing. The reconnecting to server is a pain in the * as well. After taking the phone out of standby and returning to the game in then sits there for longer still, by which time I've often got bored and started doing something else only for it to have gone back in to standby again by the time I return to it.

@the4thviewer and @eI-nombre I don't know what kind of mobile devices you guys have. 

However if you both have an Apple mobile device, then here's how to stop your mobile device from going to sleep:

Settings > General > Auto-Lock > Never

Your mobile device won't ever fall asleep again until you command it to sleep. Download laughing 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (492 Views)

★ Guide

The screen timeout isn't an issue for me but more an example of how slow the loading has become that it could be an issue. 

I shouldn't have to increase my timeout time and waste battery life for it anyway. 

Message 5 of 6 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice
Another solution could be this
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Enlarge-cache-to-avoid-quot-connecting-to-server-quot/m-p/...
If more data will be saved locally then the player have to wait less time the server connection.
Message 6 of 6 (450 Views)