The Community Thread

by BigPete7978

Original Post

Re: The Community Thread

Community Manager (retired)

Nice one @BigPete7978! I've hear some good things about MLB The Show 17 alright Standard smile I absolutely loved Horizon, it's a great game in my opinion & I can't wait for the DLC to come out! 

I might pick up Crash Bandicoot this weekend myself, seems good alright especially since it's a big part of my childhood.

Roger.png
Message 31 of 180 (741 Views)

@Red_Hood_1810 

My thoughts exactly! I was surprised by this sudden turn of event as well. First map was big already,  but to get the second one, which is even bigger, was unbelievable. Looking forward for the second part.  Was browsing through PS sale the other day, thinking of getting Shadow Warrior bundle. Heard some cool stuff about this game.  

Archi.png
Message 32 of 180 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Just preordered Agents Of Mayhem and Madden NFL 18 GOAT Edition. Cannot wait!!!!
Message 33 of 180 (716 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

Just a heads up that Battlefield 4 - Final Stand is currently On the House.. :-)

Message 34 of 180 (708 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87

Thanks for the heads up. I got them when they were on the house before release of Battlefield 1. And I also have them on Origin Access. It would be nice though, if I ever buy the game on sale.

Message 35 of 180 (703 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87@EA_Archi@EA_Roger@BigPete7978@ivrognard

Pyre released on Steam today. I saw TotalBiscuit playing it last year. May buy it next month. 

Also, Telltale Batman is getting a sequel. Has anyone played the first one? I played like 2 episodes. I may buy it too.

Message 36 of 180 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]

Nice one @BigPete7978, really looking out for that Long Shot career mode, looks amazing! Football

So many Batman games it's hard to pick one, I really enjoyed the Telltale Series though might get the sequel  tooStandard smile 

I also started playing the Witcher 3 this weekend, I promised myself to not go near that game as I would probably end up getting lost in it but I could resist it anymore... I've somehow already played 30 hours. 

Roger.png
Message 37 of 180 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Red_Hood_1810  Telltale does some beautiful stories. But, to be honest, i am more excited about The Wolf Among Us sequel, as i loved the Fables comics.  And from today's releases i am also curious about Aven Colony, as i love city builders/management.

P.S.: there is a massive Humble Telltale Bundle at the Humble Bundle. Tier 3 is around 15 euro/dollars. I has Walking Dead s1/2 and Michonne. Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Sam and Max s1/2, Puzzle Agent 1/2, Bone, Hector, Texas Hold'em, Poker Night at the Inventory, Batman s1 and Minecraft: Story Mode. More will be added in about 50 minutes. I think it's a really good deal, if you like the stories that Telltale does. You might also want to check Capcom Humble Bundle, if you are at it, but if you intend to buy it, do it quickly, as it expires in 45 minutes.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 38 of 180 (688 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that starting tomorrow I'll be on vacation for about two weeks. Not so sure about having access to internet, so you probably won't see me around much during that time.

Other EA CM's will (you've already met Archi) will be around in the meantime. And lastly, keep all the awesome discussions going! :-)

Cheers,

Message 39 of 180 (674 Views)

★ Guide
Back to working out. Stupid sore, but love having access to a full gym. Also cannot stop playing MLB The Show, loving the career mode.
Message 40 of 180 (659 Views)