The Balancing Update Disappeared For PC Users!!!

by PurpleKudzu423

Original Post

Re: The PC Balancing Update Disappeared Friday

★★★★★ Expert

I posted about the legendary engineer hat poofing after being restored in the bugs section. Did they roll back the whole patch on PC? If so they need to get it back online soon. My friend and I played a lot of MP over the weekend to help with the challenge but he doesn't have the derby engineer hat yet so didn't notice it right away.

Message 21 of 36 (490 Views)

★ Expert

Yes they rolled back the whole patch, no derby hats...it was there for a brief couple of hours when they first put the patch out.

Message 22 of 36 (476 Views)

★ Expert

They replied on reddit thread saying they are working on it and should have an update soon.

Message 23 of 36 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad to hear that then. I do wish we had more communication on such important issues here on the forums but at least they're working on it.

Message 24 of 36 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]

I reported in this thread 8 days ago that EA staff assured me the issue was being worked on.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-Balancing-Update-Disappeared-For-PC-Users/m-p/599886...

I can understand that a post from Rowland inspires a lot more confidence than one from me, but since popcap don't post here, and EA_Andy only rarely, I'm afraid I'm the best you've got!

I hope the patch is back in place really soon, this must be driving you guys crazy.

Message 25 of 36 (446 Views)

★ Expert

So I guess there is no plan to fix this.

Message 26 of 36 (413 Views)

We can only surmise.  I asked again yesterday and was told there was no progress to report.

Message 27 of 36 (409 Views)

Popcap has posted on twitter for feedback for the next patch.  I have a hunch that PC will have to wait until that patch comes out.

Message 28 of 36 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Unbelivable. Disappointed

Message 29 of 36 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Drat!

I miss the epic dillo derby! It's a great hat, one of my favorite legendaries not to mention the balance changes that were the main purpose of the patch!

Message 30 of 36 (357 Views)