Text chat and friend list

by 03Puppy

Original Post

Text chat and friend list

★★ Novice

Wouldn't it be nice to have a friend list and a text chat? Sometimes i find really good players and we play a lot of matches together,but at some point they have to go and there is no way to contact them or ask them to play again with me.I think adding a text chat/friend list would make the game 10 times better and give us more reasons to play.I know at the moment we can use a mic to speak,but it's not a very good option because some people are either too shy or don't have a microphone. And because kids play too,they can add a language filter so we can't use any bad words. I think the ability to chat and make friends is one of the most important features of a multiplayer game. What do you think? Will they add the chat or a friend list someday? Because i really,really hope so.

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Text chat and friend list

★★★★★ Apprentice

You know that chat and friend lists are built into the Xbox one right? Hit the big Xbox button on the controller and there is a menu on your left. You can add a friend and text during the match.

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: Text chat and friend list

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I have the pc version ._. And i was thinking about a chat like the one in cs:go for example.
Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)