Re: Temporary Fix Idea for Hackers

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Temporary Fix Idea for Hackers

★★ Novice

EA, I have an idea.

You should make a hack filter for ranked multiplayer.  It can be seen as slightly unfair for players with something like a huge giganticus, which isn't even out yet, to rank up with it.

What I'm suggesting is you disallow access to anyone and everyone who are trying to enter a ranked match with cards and/or heroes that could have only be gotten by hacking.  I feel this would be a good temporary solution to this problem and one that would keep non-hacking players from getting upset or leaving. 

Message 1 of 4 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
You can get cards that haven been released yet by some conjuring or transformation cards.

I got an Imp throwing Imp the other day when I played a triplication trick.
It is going to be an event card that is going to be released at some point in the future, but their data is already in the game, so you can get it.

Now, for the new zombie heroe...
I personally haven't seen it on the game.

I guess that if you find a player with it, just write the name down and report it to some EA moderator. (It would be nice a screenshot as evidence).
Message 2 of 4 (502 Views)

★★★ Guide

Is Imp-Throwing-Imp not in the game yet?  I see him all the time in multiplayer.  I guess I should start paying attention and seeing if the people playing him have played any conjuring cards.

Message 3 of 4 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Wow... i was playing with a user who used Huge Gigantacus Hero, i didn't know that was a hack (I thought it was a paying user) , I will pay more attention the next time and take a screenhots.

Message 4 of 4 (476 Views)