Re: Super mixed mode

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Super mixed mode

★ Guide
Ok I think it's fun to play but one problem I'm facing every match is some people are using ringers.. like torchwood's and the goat. But the biggest problem is when people are zombies mixed with the mixed mode they are choosing imps these little buggers are super fast and hard to take down. Can't you guys take the ringers and the imps out to make this limited mode more enjoyable to play and that everyone has a equal chance rather than it being one sided??
Message 1 of 7 (622 Views)

★★ Guide

Agree on the imps.  I hate them.  Cheap, easy kills for them. To top it off, when they transform to mech, they are tough to take down because they move faster too.

As for the balance, I find the offensive team (the one attacking) has the advantage.  Capture points are somewhat easy for the offense, but then it becomes equal towards the final mini game.  At least thats what I've experienced.  All attacking team I played won, except only once at GWN where team plants defended the 3rd capture point.

This has been fun, but I cant take more of this mode any longer.  I've collected my 50 rainbow stars for next week and I'm done with this hyper speed mode.

Message 2 of 7 (603 Views)

★ Guide
Did you open all 3 of you're star chests? And what's going on next week?
Message 3 of 7 (592 Views)

★ Guide

scientists all the way (remember that)

Message 4 of 7 (589 Views)

★ Guide

scientists all the way (remember that)

ranked comp scientist 2wice in one day 

Message 5 of 7 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Event i balanced as a whole. You just needs enough Chompers/Scientists to win. I've never had 66 vanquishes with Unicorn Chomper before.

But the attacking team is always ahead of the defenders due to rush. And its actually one of those rare modes where the zombies can actually win the final phase of Moon Base.

Just try to play Goat and speed buff a Computer Scientist during his mode. Or speed buff a Brainz Twister. Party hat

Certainly doesn't need more Imps though.

Message 6 of 7 (572 Views)

★ Guide
Well lol I don't have the nerd or the goat yet. And naturally when being zombies I hate the pea shooters and those damn chompers I usually use all stars or engineers with there Sonic horns disables plants the best when they are in group.
Message 7 of 7 (550 Views)