Suggestions

by childhenry

Original Post

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Few suggestions:

1) Becouse the game lags so much (I have wired 100 Mbps connection in Finland and I usually get to play against another finnish players) would it be impossible idea to make passing more merciful? You have to aim to whoever you are passing to and becouse of the lag the game doesn't always (usually) take the right direction. It's not a problem all times, but in tight and hasty spot it's frustrating. If the passing aim would help player more, I think people would enjoy online games more.

2) Would it be impossible to make menus smoother? FPS seems to be like 10 in menus and they are not very responsive. Players would probably value simpler but smooth and responsive UI more than fancy looking but sticky menus.

3) When playing in online, you have 30 seconds pause option, but if you go to your team strategy, it asks which teams strategy you want to change. In online mode you can't in any case change the strategies of the other team, so would it be impossible to remove that extra step that asks which team? That added to already slow and sticky menus it's usually not very smooth to change strategies during the game.

I don't know what happened from NHL 17, but I don't find NHL 18 very fun to play at it's current state. Poor passing added to very efficent interceptions make the games too much of a hassle. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (910 Views)