Re: Suggestions

by KingPiggyXXI

Original Post

★★★ Novice

2. I like this idea. The 11+ damage thing isn't really going to protect the hero, through, unless they have a Valkyrie. But this is really going to be nice when you're getting hit by late game cards.

3. That would be fun. But whats to stop the zombie player from using all the brains and leaving the trick player from doing anything. Communication would be a problem, too. What if you didn't play any zombies so your partner could use a hail-a-copter and (s)he doesn't take the hint, and uses 2 fun-dead raisers instead. But if that stuff were to get fixed, I would love to have this!

4. They already got that coming. 100 new cards!

5. They need to fix this. It's so annoying, how when you keep on going against level 50 people. I think there should be an option for that, like if you could stand waiting a bit longer, maybe they could find players only in your league?

6. YES!!! WE NEED THIS!!!!! I agree to Guacodile42's thing (I can't figure out the quoting thing:P) about the 9 emojis, because I don't think we'd need any more ones (but an oops emoji be useful, because if you use a faceplam, the other person might get insulted)

Message 11 of 13 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like to random or predefined lanes. For example like old school pvz you can end up on all heights or have two pool lanes mid. This would likely need to be restricted to casual and/ or friends only matches but I feel this would fertilize many new strategies / randomness.
Message 12 of 13 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree with , and I think that each attack should charge 2 blocks(no more, no less). The game is too dependent on luck.

Message 13 of 13 (161 Views)