Suggest your opinions for next balancing update

by SonicMaster92

Original Post

Suggest your opinions for next balancing update

★★★★ Guide

This is an opinion thread; everyone here can think about what might happen in the next balancing update.

*Remember, whatever you think of is entirely your opinion.

Message 1 of 9 (746 Views)

Re: Suggest your opinions for next balancing update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Here is what I think might happen in the next balancing update, as an opinion.

Peashooter Class

Fire Pea - Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon by 1 cm.

Ice Pea - Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon by 1 cm. Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 2 to 3.

Agent Pea - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 2 to 3.

Plasma Pea - Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon by 1.5 cm. Reduce his standard ammunition from 14 to 12. Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 2 to 3. 2nd charge shot should consume 2 ammo. Full charge shot should consume 3 ammo.

Rock Pea - Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon by 1 cm. Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 1 to 2.

Electro Pea - Increase the velocity of his primary weapon shots by 2 times. Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon on impact by 1.5 cm. Swap over his Ammunition Upgrade for Damage Upgrade.

Chomper Class

Power Chomper - Reduce his primary damage from 10 to 8, and reduce his spray time before overheat to a level on par with Fire Chomper, and Toxic Chomper.

Armor Chomper - Increase his standard health from 215 to 250. Remove the biting speed nerf of his primary weapon.

Chomp Thing - Increase his standard health from 135 to 150.

Disco Chomper - Increase the effectiveness of his Super Meter Upgrade from 20% to 30% for larger enemies. Enable Armor Penetration when in Disco Mode.

Sunflower Class

Fire Flower - Increase her Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6.

Shadow Flower - Increase the firing speed of her primary weapon by 1.25 times.

Alien Flower - Increase her standard ammunition from 10 to 12.

Cactus Class

All Variants - Increase the velocity of shots fired from primary weapon by 2 times.

Camo Cactus - Increase her standard ammunition from 5 to 6.

Petrified Cactus - Increase the splash damage radius of her primary weapon on impact by 1.5 cm.

Citron Class

Electro Citron - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 3 to 6.

Iron Citron - Increase the effectiveness of his Super Meter Upgrade from 20% to 25%. Enable Armor Penetration when in Iron Mode.

Party Citron - Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Rose Class

All Variants - Increase overall health of all variants from 100 to 125.

Rose - Increase the rate of fire of her primary weapon by 1.25 times. Reinstate the original firing sound of her primary weapon.

Druid Rose - Increase the velocity of shots fired from her primary weapon by 2 times.

Fire Rose - Increase her standard ammunition from 18 to 20. 2nd charge shot should consume 2 ammo. 3rd charge shot should consume 4 ammo.

Party Rose - Increase her standard ammunition from 18 to 20. Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Corn Class

Kernel Corn - Reduce his standard ammunition from 45 to 40. Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 10.

BBQ corn - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6.

Mob Cob - Decrease his standard ammunition from 45 to 40. Increase the effectiveness of his Penetration Ability and Penetration Upgrade by 25% and 50% respectively.

Pops Corn - Remove all damage fall-off of his primary weapon.

Party Corn - Increase his standard ammunition from 35 to 36. Decrease his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 4. Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Torchwood

- Increase his firing accuracy by 20%.

Soldier Class

Foot Soldier - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6.

Super Commando - Increase his standard ammunition from 3 to 4, renaming his weapon from 'Z3 Crossbow' to 'Z4 Crossbow'. Decrease his primary weapon damage by 25%.

Arctic Trooper - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6.

Camo Ranger - Increase the velocity of shots fired from his primary weapon by 2 times. Swap over his Ammunition Upgrade for Damage Upgrade.

Centurion - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 2 to 3.

Park Ranger - Increase his standard ammunition from 18 to 20.

Engineer Class

All Variants - Remove the Arc-Firing pattern from almost every engineer variant.

Mechanic - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6.

Painter - Increase the velocity of shots fired from his primary weapon by 1.5 times.

Plumber - Increase the splash damage radius of his primary weapon by 0.5 cm. Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 1 to 2.

Sanitation Expert - Increase the velocity of shots fired from his primary weapon by 2 times.

Scientist Class

Astronaut - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 4 to 5.

Chemist - Increase the firing speed of his primary weapon by 1.1 times.

Archaeologist - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 2 to 3.

Computer Scientist - Swap over his Reload Upgrade for Ammunition Upgrade. Increase the effectiveness of his Super Meter Upgrade from 20% to 25%. Enable Armor Penetration when in Crunch Mode.

All-Star Class

All Variants - Remove the Arc-Firing pattern from almost every All-Star Variant.

Rugby Star - Increase the Explosive blast radius of his primary weapon by 1 cm.

Pirate Class

All Variants - Increase the velocity of shots fired from long-range primary weapon by 2 times.

Captain Partyman - Increase his standard ammunition from 8 to 10. Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Captain Squawk - Increase the standard damage of his short-range primary weapon by 1.5 times.

Imp Class

All Variants - Decrease their standard health from 75 to 60. Increase the Health Upgrade for all variants from 10 to 15. Decrease the Gravity Grenade duration from 2.5 to 2 seconds. Increase the cooldown time for Gravity Grenade by 10 seconds.

Imp - Increase his standard ammunition from 35 to 36. Decrease his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 4. Improve his primary weapon's firing accuracy by 15%.

Lil' Drake - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6. Increase the velocity of shots fired from his primary weapon by 1.5 times. Reduce the fire damage overtime of his primary weapon from 4 to 2. Increase the usage duration of his Drake Mech by 1.5 times.

Pylon Imp - Increase his standard ammunition from 16 to 20. Remove the Arc-Firing pattern of his primary weapon.

S.H.R.Imp - Increase his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 6. Increase the usage duration of his S.H.R.Imp Mech by 1.5 times.

Party Imp - Decrease his standard ammunition from 40 to 36. Decrease his Ammunition Upgrade from 5 to 4. Improve his primary weapon's firing accuracy by 15%. Increase the usage duration of his Party Z-Mech by 1.5 times. Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Z7 Imp - Increase his standard ammunition from 18 to 20.

Scallywag Imp - Enable Armor Penetration when in Yohoho Mode.

Superhero Class

All Variants - The long-range weapon of Super Brainz, Cozmic Brainz and Party Brainz have been readjusted to fire more accurately, to a level on par with Electro Brainz, Toxic Brainz and Breakfast Brainz.

Toxic Brainz - Enable Armor Penetration when in Toxic Overload Mode.

Party Brainz - Enable Armor Penetration when in party mode.

Hover-Goat 3000

- Increase the effectiveness of his Damage Buff Booster Beam by 15%.

Just remember, this is entirely my opinion.

Message 2 of 9 (716 Views)

★★ Guide

I think chompers and armor penetration need to be looked at...also the Super Commando was needed beginning of game to be Z3 due to it being one of the most op classes in GW1. Also, do you remember when Imps had 50 HP? Want to know why they buffed it from that? Cause he died too easily. Don't make that mistake again, please.

I completely understand these are your opinions, just I want this game to still be playable.

Message 3 of 9 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

All Mech Primary Damage decrease by at least 1 point

Armor Chomper speed boost 10%

Armor Chomper Burrow Speed Boost 30%

Armor Chomper Damage Decrease 10 points.

Z7 Mech Retooled for Staying power (Changing L1 ranged grab to something with damage on it, lowering time before Overheat so he Overheats quicker changing him from Primary Weapon favored to well-rounded)

Party Brainz Laser Recoil Reduction (-_-.... no seriously that laser is unaimable at long range)

Breakfast Brainz Waffle Recoil Reduction

Swamp Thing Health Increase by 15

Ice Yeti no longer fires infinite Ammunition but has clip on par with any engineer. 12-15

Rocket Jump (Straight up) forward momentum increased by about 25%

Turbo Jackhammer duration reduced by 3 sec, cooldown cut in third

All Imp Mech's share a cooldown. Charging on one imp then deciding you want a different mech should have the next imp you swap to charged up SO LONG as you do not use the Mech, thereby ensuring no half-way mech charging and definitely no multiple-mech charging (Bling Pylon)

Default Imp & Party Imp Projectile Trajectory corrected to not be all over the place at mid range for more accurate gunplay.

Toxic Brainz doesn't perform 90 damage third strike on plants he has not damaged with a punch yet during Overload.

Rose Mid-air mobility stifled by about 10-20% to reduce her ability to swerve through bullets while jumping.

****WIP****

Message 4 of 9 (646 Views)

heres my top 5 changes I want. 

1. nerf pea gattling. seriously 40% damage resistance on a freaken small character is impossible to beat especialy if they know how to aim. 

2. nerf imp punt. This stupid chili bean bomb that explodes fast, has a big range, but 25 less damage dosen't make it weaker.

3. Buff armor chomper. he got a damage nerf, attack speed nerf, and a health nerf you require the damage upgrade and if you add the two health upgrades to make his health like it was before the nerf, then you cannot put the speed upgrade.

4. Buff chompthing, he was and is still weaker than the toxic chomper. his spray takes 6 and over heats way too fast. buff his damage 

5. nerf husk hop, seriously, as soon as a corn sees me the first thing he will do is either use butter barage or husk hop, which is followed by shuck shot. And if I kill him, again the corns abilities regenerate once they respawn and the cycle will continue.

Message 5 of 9 (632 Views)

@ShavedThronel0 I can't argue with any of that.

Message 6 of 9 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You guys are really specific. O_O

I was thinking Imp would be more fun if he had more health in Imp mode but less in mech mode. That way he's not dead in two shots as an Imp, or winning every game of Turf Takeover as a mech.

The cactus needs to be faster so it can run away from close combat situations.
Rose needs more health. She's only good for making teleporters right now.

Message 7 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I personally would like that party characters gain more bullets and damage because they are weak for a legendary characters. I suggest that they have the same statistics as there normal version so the only difference is that they have a legendary power, basically a stronger version compare to the normal one. And if they just change the bullets it wont be enough.

Message 8 of 9 (547 Views)

Anonymous

I find the priority wrong.

Balancing, I personally find more a reflection of the player's inadequacies, i.e. regarding positioning (reading the layout of the map), knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition's and your own character, and assessing the strength of one's team-mates, than actual failings in the strength of the upgrade and ability set-up. That said. The latest balancing update with particular regard to the Arctic characters was justified, though it was possible to take their, at the time, greater strength in ability into account.

What is far more worrying is that the game is often let down by poor server response, server outages, and character abilities that don't work. Two cases that spring to mind (having just played both characters) is the Nec Rose's charged shot and the Corn's Shuck Shot that only works every 2-3 times. It is frustrating and ruins the enjoyment of an otherwise fun game.

Message 9 of 9 (510 Views)