Star Wars Battlefront - any single player maps in dlc

by sharkdog99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront - any single player maps in dlc

★★ Novice
Are their any single player or offline maps added in any of the Star Wars Battlefront expansion packs? like can I play fighter squadron above the death Star? Does the Bespin pack add single player battle and hero battle maps or only multiplayer maps?
Message 1 of 17 (21,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront - any single player maps in dlc

★ Guide

Hey @sharkdog99

I am afraid that there is no additional single player maps other than those from base game Frown

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (27,047 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hey @sharkdog99

I am afraid that there is no additional single player maps other than those from base game Frown

Message 2 of 17 (27,048 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it. May the Force be with you
Message 3 of 17 (20,849 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this recognized as an issue by the developers?  Many many people are buying the DLC only to find that they have no way of even playing any of the content.  A friend of mine was debating for a while on the season pass, finally he went ahead and bought it only to find that he couldn't play any of it!!!   

Are the developers aware that this is an issue?

Message 4 of 17 (20,835 Views)

★★ Novice

you can fly above death star, and go in it

Message 5 of 17 (20,716 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, it's recognized by them. But they don't care. Just as they don't care you can't play online because there's not enough people.

Message 6 of 17 (20,700 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah they are laughing at you for buying the season pass for $50 just to sit at the death star lobby. So close yet so far. That's what scammers do and thieves. EA should be better than that. At least remove the player start limit so I can at least fly solo.

Message 7 of 17 (19,784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What the heck???? How can they give no single player maps???? How freaking hard is it to just run the same AI with these maps?

They look so cool and I just bought the pack and for two weeks I have yet to be able to see a single bit of it?

WTH?

How are EA any better than Nigerian scammers?

I'm stunned beyond belief that they offer zero single player mode?

I mean why did they even make the content? What if you want to see some of the cool stuff two years from now? They never thought of that?

WHat if you want to see it now????

TWO FREAKING WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE A SINGLE THING I PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell are they charging money for it?

And how long would it take them to just toggle on the single player modes? A day of coding, if even? And they can't be bothered???

I honestly feel like reporting this scam to my state Attorney General.

Message 8 of 17 (17,662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This beynond a joke. Everyone should contact Disney and their state Attorney Generals if they don't give us some response soon.
Message 9 of 17 (17,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think the best thing we can do now is:

Adding a lot of friends in Origin and then make an appointment what time each of you want to go online. I usually available at 2.00 - 5.00 (UTC).

So guys, you may add my Origin ID too: lovender82. I'll be happy to accept all of your friend request.

I want to collect all dioramas too, raise the rank & get more credits. So let's team up and play together!

Few off my friend request is not responded, but they don't know what my purpose is.

The more people who are willing to play Multiplayer, the more we can explore all the multiplayer maps.

If one day the EA server closed, I plan to buy super computer to become the dedicated server for SWBF1 & SWBF2 Multiplayer.

Waiting for all of your friend request.

Thanks.

-lovender82-

Message 10 of 17 (17,636 Views)