Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass - NOT WORKING - PS4

by McClelland002

Original Post

PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

★ Novice
I just bought the Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate edition from the PlayStation store and I am unable to access any of the DLC even though I have the Season Pass installed. I read past post to download all the Doc's independently but they cannot be found on the PlayStation store. Please advise.
Message 11 of 16 (795 Views)

Season Pass installation issues

★★★ Newbie
I bought the "season pass" for expansion packs but it will not download properly. My Ps4 shows the downloads for the season pass as "installed," but it will not launch! I have plenty of space, tried to restart numerous times and attempted to download software licenses individually (not positively sure that I am doing that right). Really not user friendly and seems unnecessarily complicated! If I can not play with the season pass will I be refunded my money? This. Is. Frustrating.
Message 12 of 16 (785 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass - NOT WORKING - PS4

★★★ Newbie
I did that still doesn't give me the season pass
Message 13 of 16 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys, if you're on PS4 and cannot download the Season Pass or the expansions, please do try the following:

- Make sure the Season Pass is downloaded to your console.

- Restore your licenses on your console.

- Reboot your console, log onto the PSN store website on a PC and try adding the DLCs to the download queue manually to initiate a remote install. To do so, search for the files individually (Bespin, Death Star, Rogue One, and Outer Rim), add each one to your shopping cart (note that they should be free of charge). You then should be able to download the files.

Message 14 of 16 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

alright well I tried both things and that didn't work do you have any other tips?? Because I really want to access the content I bought with my own money. I downloaded it from online and it said playable but the notification from online didn't pop up on my ps4 and nothing has changed. it just says my season pass has installed already along with the deluxe edition content.

Message 15 of 16 (749 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @TilliCious5,

the Season Pass is a rather small download which basically lets you download the 4 DLCs individually for no additional cost.

Once you have this installed, try your way through the PSN Store on PC again, put the 4 DLCs in your shopping cart (which then should be free of charge) and download it to your console via the website.

Message 16 of 16 (740 Views)