Re: Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass - NOT WORKING - PS4

by OxbowPanther51

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass - NOT WORKING - PS4

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure this has been been brought up and addressed, but i cannot get it to work to save my life.  Purchased Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition from a retailer about 60 days ago.  Worked great!   Then his week decided to buy the Season Pass to get the new content coming out.  I also own the VR system, so was obviously very excited.  So now, the game works, but does not recognize that i have purchased the season pass, and installed it, along with the other 4 DLC missions, again showing that they are installed.   VR X-Wing mission is great, no problems, but i would like to be able to access the other parts of the game which is why i purchased the Season Pass.  I have spoken to Sony Tech Support, whom had my delete the game completely and reinstall everything, and have read all the suggestions about re-downlowding from the "Add-On" menu from my Battlefront PS Store menu, as well as renewing license agreements.  What works for some, isn't working for everyone, or for every possible issue going on...  Can someone please tell me a workable solution, and if not, just an update as to when there may be any corrections, or updates to fix the current bevy of issues going on right now.  Thanks

Message 1 of 16 (1,599 Views)

Community Manager

@McClelland002 hey, can you confirm that the steps in this article aren't working for you?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/download-star-wars-battlefront-expans...

Is there any chance that your Season Pass is purchased from a different region to your game? Sometimes there are issues if there's a mismatch between a game and its DLC's region. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NO it doesn't work there is no RELATED ITEMS to highlight and your updates shouldn't * up all the games, it happend with battlefield 1 and now with this one too? what the hell EA?

Message 3 of 16 (1,567 Views)

Community Manager

@ArquemistaDMJ If you check the web browser version of your store can you see the other expansion packages?

There's not a huge amount of info, but from the 2nd pic it looks like the expansions other than Bespin are missing from your store. Could this be happening here? What region are you in?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too it says installed on the ps store but in game everything is locked

Message 5 of 16 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem have you had any luck resolving this issue? Thank you
Message 6 of 16 (1,319 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @KinkyKarma 

Your main game is a digital download version or a physical disc? If it is a disc, it should be from the same region, your PlayStation account is registered in, for the digital content to work in the game. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 16 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this same issue. Before anyone asks, both my season pass and the game disc are from the same region. I have already tried everything suggested on the Star Wars Battlefront help page. Sadly, it will still not give me credit for the season pass even though I just bought it this past Wednesday. It acts as if I haven't in the game, but the PlayStation store says I bought it.
Message 8 of 16 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have redownloaded the individual expansions a second time each, and it worked. It was annoying, but at least I got it to work.
Message 9 of 16 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The expensions are not even listed in ps store for me. i cant get them. and there is NO related items

Message 10 of 16 (1,084 Views)