Stance Tuning for Cars

by Alexey_Ligr

Original Post

Stance Tuning for Cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, players and developers.
On the Internet I came across such kind of screenshots.
It would be nice if the game is implemented.

Hero Edit: Please refrain from posting information that requires use of third-party programs.

This thread is about "Camber for cars" for those that are unaware of the thread's initial "screenshots".

Message 1 of 5 (752 Views)

Re: Stance Tuning for Cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello,
As we know from regulation, you should not talk about these #NFSNL tricks.
This player has been banned several times just for the use of unauthorized programs.
But yes, it would be a wonderful update if the #NFSNL staff put it into practice. Tuning stupendous.

Message 2 of 5 (739 Views)

@Alexey_Ligr wrote:

Hello, players and developers.
On the Internet I came across such kind of screenshots.
It would be nice if the game is implemented.

@Alexey_Ligr Camber is not implemented into NFS No Limits yet, so it's impossible to have camber for your cars unless you're using third-party programs which is not allowed in the first place.

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

We want our players to feel at home on Answers HQ. Anyone should feel comfortable asking for help, sharing their tips and tricks, and having fun helping other players find solutions to get back in the game. So we have a few rules that we’d like you to keep in mind so we can keep Answers HQ the great place that it is.

Actions with Zero-Tolerance

Some things are absolutely not okay. No ifs, ands, or buts. Do any of these things and your account will face immediate action:

• Talking about illegal activities. This includes software piracy, “hacks,” “torrents,” game "cracks," and more. See that happening on the boards? Report it directly to EA.

Link: New EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

If you still feel the need to discuss such things, then feel free to do so via Private messages or elsewhere (like unofficial websites).

Thank you.

@Unicomessina wrote:

Hello,
As we know from regulation, you should not talk about these #NFSNL tricks.
This player has been banned several times just for the use of unauthorized programs.
But yes, it would be a wonderful update if the #NFSNL staff put it into practice. Tuning stupendous.

@Unicomessina Please refrain from naming and shaming players (including cheaters).

Report any cheaters directly to Firemonkeys.

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

We want our players to feel at home on Answers HQ. Anyone should feel comfortable asking for help, sharing their tips and tricks, and having fun helping other players find solutions to get back in the game. So we have a few rules that we’d like you to keep in mind so we can keep Answers HQ the great place that it is.

Dos and Don'ts

Here’s a breakdown for what to do and what not to do here on EA Forums.

Don’ts

Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned. 

• Bully. Online bullying is against the rules. Bullying is a one-stop-shop to getting banned from the forums. Your gaming account will also be reviewed. Bullying can include:
    • Personal defamation
    • Naming and shaming
    • Gossiping about other people

Link: New EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (716 Views)

★★★ Novice

And whether there will be a possibility of such tuning?

Message 4 of 5 (704 Views)

★★★ Guide
Who knows maybe in a future update, but there is no official date, if ever there will be.
Message 5 of 5 (701 Views)