Re: Solar class zombie killing tricks.

by GrinningRuiner

Original Post

Solar class zombie killing tricks.

★★★ Apprentice

Solar has two different ''Destroy a zombie tricks''

First one is rare trick called Lawnmower. Lawnmower costs 4 suns and it can destroy a zombie on the ground

Second one is Squash. Squash is common trick card that costs only one more sun compared to lawnmower and it can kill zombie no matter which lane is occupied.

So squash can also kill zombies on water and uphill which is in my opinion a huge adventage over lawnmower while only benefit lawnmover has is it costs 1 sun less. Taking everything into account I find squach ALOT better card than lawnmover.

Solar deck also has ''Whack-a-Zombie'' with 3 sun cost and it kills zombie with 3 attack or less.

So question is is EA just trolling us and making diagrams who is * enought choose lawnmover into deck instead of squash/whack a zombie combo.

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me answer is simple, pople use Lawnmower when they want more zombie killers. You can only have 4 Squash, so if you want extra zombie killers you can add Lawnmower.

Fore some decks 6 killers (4squash+2larmower) are quite usefull.

Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

★★ Pro

What mchcreations said.

Or bring 3 of each (3 Squash, 3 Lawnmowers, 3 Whack-A-Zombie). Plus, add in 3 Toadstools, 3 Chompers and some Water Balloons, and you have the start of a good Solar Flare deck.Large smile

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)