Sims 2 promotion - ultimate collection?

by tineht

Original Post

Sims 2 promotion - ultimate collection?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi!

About three years ago it was possible to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection through a 2 week promotion on Origin. Will this be possible again soon? Since The Sims 2 was and probably always will be my favourite Sims game.

I have a lot of the old Sims 2 games for Windows PC, but unfortunately i own a Mac now, and therefore can't play them. So a promotion would be amazing, since it would be really expensive having to buy all the games again.

Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)

Re: Sims 2 promotion - ultimate collection?

EA DICE Team

@tineht

Hi there,

This thread is old, but I noticed that you haven't ever gotten an answer to your question!

When we did the Sims 2 promotion, we did so as a final goodbye to the game. And while you can still pick it up in places, we won't be making it available via Origin again... there's a but here thought!

If you do own the original Sims 2 game, then if you reach out to support they might be able to provide you with a digital version. They would have to make sure that you own an original and legitimate copy for that to happen. You can reach out to them, here:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

It's awesome to hear that you're such a Sims 2 fan! I hope you have some amazing memories of game, and perhaps a digital version will provide you with what you'e looking for.

Kind regards,

Message 2 of 3 (434 Views)

Re: Sims 2 promotion - ultimate collection?

@Straatford87  Maybe we should put a sticky. So people would know what to do if they have the disc version. 

Also, i see more and more threads requesting the old Sims games in the digital format. What can i say, some grew with them, others have fond memories that might not be necessary linked directly to the game, but of something else linked to it. and so on. 

So, you definitely did something right if people still want to play the old gamesStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)