Share your screenshots!

by MyPouf

Original Post

Re: Share your screenshots!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@MyPouf wrote:

I believe a simple fix for Clique Peas is that it doesn't trigger with the 1st peas. It's a 1/1, not a 2/2.

Your Clique Peas fix is exactly what I had in mind as a fix too.

It's subtle, but would really help against someone who draws a bunch early game.

Message 81 of 134 (751 Views)

★★ Pro
Clique peas change to cost 2 sun and bad moon rising change to 9 brains.

And before anyone starts in on me, I play zombies unless my gem quests make me use plants so I know just as well as anyone who wants to whine that 9 is too much for a brainy trick? Cmon man... who's able to throw a shieldcrusher on turn 3? Coming up with brains is not an issue for brainy and then there is a new hearty zombie that counters forget-me-nuts and has the ability "all zombie tricks cost 1 less"
Message 82 of 134 (743 Views)

★★ Pro
Back on topic and showing screenshots.
So I missed the ingame shot I wanted to show...had genetic experiment to 15 on the winning turn with an engineer on turn two and another on turn five(which was penultimate round)
So here's the deck that I have been piddling with... I have pretty good success for the most part. Anyone have any "constructive criticism" for me as I can see that I have to shave it off somewhere and just trying to figure out how and online random people who have random decks is my best way to finetune
Message 83 of 134 (708 Views)

★ Pro

This is the Reeeaaal Plants vs Zombies Battle!!

Sorry i never seen so many plants and zombies in the battle, i got thrilled

well, 1 zombie still missing and 2 plants with team up,  but I was close to seeing it all full

Message 84 of 134 (652 Views)

★★ Pro
That's right on!
I don't know if I've ever had that many combined ha ha!😎

Imagine a molekale on that? 😳
Message 85 of 134 (629 Views)

★★ Guide

Screenshot_2017-08-12-16-00-24.png

That went well

Message 86 of 134 (619 Views)

★★ Pro

@wonoz wrote:

Screenshot_2017-08-12-16-00-24.png

That went well

Shocked.jpg

Message 87 of 134 (607 Views)

★★ Pro
Seeing that makes me think I may have played you lol...
I know that a lot of people are using variations of a base strategy, but not all pull it off and not all fully understand how the deck works(which is a big problem I think...from reading the forum at least for any deck)
Regardless that's impressive and I am curious about what the smash did next? I assume you won that turn...
Message 88 of 134 (593 Views)

★ Pro

imagine feeling proud and safe , and then enemy use teleport and Zombot 1000 XDDDD... that would be fatal.

well that is a war against to only the hero, there are still 5 zombies missing, we haven't seen it all full yet.

Message 89 of 134 (578 Views)

★★ Pro
My first time having wannabe hero in a deck because I only just pulled him from my kitchen sink megapack.
And I can't get better than that with him lol
All downhill from there
Message 90 of 134 (570 Views)