Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87
have fun with you new puppy Standard smile

you did wellStandard smile my stories tend to have sad element, lot's of people made fun of me when I was in school (and still are) so it have some effect on the plot I write

Message 61 of 116 (719 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Glad to hear that I did well! And yes, the puppy is awesome.. Dog

School can definitely be a tough time though. It was for me as well. But that's also why it's great to be part of a community such as here on the forums. You can meet other like-minded people and talk about the games and interests that you care about.

Looking forward to your story next week Standard smile

Message 62 of 116 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87 This week episode is a double special episode, to elebrate my new Origin Access!

In history we started a class about a soldier who stole an airplane, he was a gambler, I don't know why someone want to steal an airplane in the army, he can go to the jail because of this, airplanes back then was brand new, I don't know how the soldiers was so brave to fight in one of those, even with the new one I'm scared to get into one, yet alone fight with the first models.

And sports class is here again to ruin the day, another round-type football game, Alex Hunter was very good, I can see him being a pro in the future, even through I'm not much into watching sports, I'll still will watch some of his games when it will happen.

At least we had Fashion class today, our teacher said that in two weeks we will go shopping for clothes, most of the girls (and me) was super excited, the other guys not so much, maybe they will skip that class, I really want shopping, I need that new black T-shirt! I guess my wish the mayor will give us more shopping area came true!

In the next day, I was in science class, I like that class, but not when we getting into biology, evolution is very weird, so creatures start as cells, and they smaller cells, then become creatures with weird amount of eyes and mouths, and then they form tribes and cities, what next? They go into space or something?

When times are tuff, Interior Design class is here to save the day, this class really helped me get over science class, we had a class about how to fit a dunk bed into the room, I would like a dunk bed, it seems very cool to be in the top bed, when the 7-eyes creatures from biology class can't get me.

I went back to home to see that the basketball is in the middle of the living room, but I never moved it from the garden! At first I thought it was a bugler or something, but those were only in Sunset Valley, no buglers here, and even if it was, it more likely for one to steal the ball then move it a room, what is going on here?

Message 63 of 116 (705 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They look cheesy and some are unfinished, but I made them in my early years of high school in my free time (when Dragon Age 2, Gears of War 3 and Skyrim were popular).

IMG_0806.JPGIMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0808.JPGIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0807.JPG

Message 64 of 116 (698 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

So yes, you can currently do a free trial of Origin Access. Does this mean that you've been able to pick it up? If so, that's great! As I know how much you wanted it.

Do let me know how you've been enjoying it so far!

And here is my try at figuring out your story this week:

Spoiler
  • Battlefield 1
  • FIFA 18
  • Simcity?
  • Spore
  • Surviving High School?
  • The Sims 3

The third and fifth paragraph were difficult. If I get them wrong, don't tell me the answer, but instead give me a hint so I can have another go!

@Tuinbonen

Great drawings! Since you mentioned that those are bit older, are you still into drawing these days? If so, what sort of drawings do you like to do now?

Message 65 of 116 (651 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87 You got it right Standard smile

Spoiler
There us no indended Surviving High School reference here, but since the story is around a school, so it can be

My Origin Access isn't the trial, I got it last thursday on monthly sub, I got into many games allready Standard smile

Message 66 of 116 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87 wrote:

@Tuinbonen

Great drawings! Since you mentioned that those are bit older, are you still into drawing these days? If so, what sort of drawings do you like to do now?

Thanks Standard smile

I don't draw anything related to gaming these days, but for projects with airplanes and shuttles. They're just technical drawings and mostly done on the computer, so nothing impressive there Tongue out

Message 67 of 116 (631 Views)

★★ Pro

Time for another part Standard smile it's good that now I have Origin Access, os I can get more game refernces

It's so good to start the day with fashion class, although I don't know why wearing a green curtain is fashion, but I'll just go with this, but I'm scared it's can attract ghost, or shadows from Mythology class.

In sports we had basketball game, I did my best to get most 2 pointers I can, got only 3 baskets, and only 1 in the game itself, the other two was in halftime, but most important, no 3-pointers Standard smile

Mythology is just getting more confusing for me, so there is some kind of god in the ground that an make creatures from something called the fade come to our world, and that "fade" is where we go when we dead? but I already know that ghosts live in our world, and even have different colors depend how they died, so the fade is already got into our would again?

Interior Design always there to help me, always, I love the fact that this is a high school class, can't imagine a school without this, a student asked the teacher why she is no failing me because of the old TV, and she answered that in free design I can use whatever I want, and if and assignment is with new TV, I can do this as well.

Morinth came to my house today to help with my homework she got a new Nissan Leaf, so she can come to my house faster.

Message 68 of 116 (592 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Wow - did you know that you've been going at this for 9 weeks already? Awesome!

You've written quite a lot so far, so I've made a compilation for you below:

Spoiler

Chapter 1

After what happened to my at school, I thought it will be a good idea to start this diary, I'm just an average high school student, but no one understand me, and I'm always the school's laughingstock.

We had a class about World War 1, we learn about a tank driver, who lost almost everyone in the war, and I cried because of that, and the whole class is laughing at me now, I don't understand who can hear a war story like that and it won't affect him.

Sport class was even worse, because of Alex Hunter, the school best football player (the round ball, not elliptic), he always thinking he better then everyone because he can play soccer, I wish someone will understand me, someday…

One of the best things about Fashion District is Fashion class in school; I love to learn more about cloths, I wish there were more clothing stores, but our mayor forgot to have areas for commercial buildings, so there only one store in the entire city

Chapter 2

I really like my neighborhood, I'm living in the Fashion District, which is great for me, since I'm into fashion, and we also have the Geekcon and the Romance Festival here, which I love them both, but my apartment… that another story

I don’t have much money, so I have the cheapest apartment, which is breaking apart, but I learn some handy stuff from the janitor, so I keep everything in place.

School was much better today, I love science class, I like to lean about the theory of relativity, it's really cool to learn how mass change In near light speed travel, I also love interior design, it's a very cool class, although our teacher keep asking why I'm always using The Trusty Companion TV in my designs, and not one of the fancy, new LCD TVs, but I like this TV, I have one of those in my apartment

It's not easy to be the new kid here, when Twin Branches High closed down I was super depressed, since I took me a long time to make friends there, I hope I could do this here as well.

Chapter 3

Had another fashion class today, I wish I could work as stylist here, but Ironically, It's only available in Sunset Valley, and not here at the Fashion District, I really miss this town, on the bright side, teenagers and Sunset Valley had a creepy job at the graveyard, and in this town there are no creepy graveyards

Sports class had another kind of Football today, I really hate this sport, it's hurt so much! The only thing that can make it worse is a giant player crashing us.

Mythology is a scary class, we learn about those shadow demon that can came don’t from a rift and control us or something like that, I was so scared so I wasn't paying attention… let's just say that I hope it's only an urban legend, I don’t want a shadow demon…

And back to better classes, Interior Design is only getting better, apart from the old TV, the teacher love my designs, I told her that it's also can work with the small LCD as well, so she gave me A-, I love this class!

Chapter 4

One of the girls in my class was assigned to do a mythology project with me, she keep telling me that she think everything from this class is real, and that it can happen to me any time, I'm really hope not, I'm really scared that that demon is real and can hurt me, but she not seem scared, she was smiling the whole class, I guess she is really brave anyway, I hope I get at least a B in this class before that demon will come.

Oh, Sports class, why we even need to practice so many sports? For today it's basketball, and there is that new girl, she is very good at basketball, she was in my team, so I passed her the ball every time, she is very good, and she is not making fan of me.

In history class the new girl corrected the teacher about the fact that Edward wasn't the one that destroyed the tank; I was amazed by her knowledge. The new one is already the smarted student in class.

The new student met me after school, she said her name is Morinth, I never heard of a name like this before, she asked me if I want her to come to my home and help me with my mythology project, and I told her that I won't do homework today since I need to upgrade the computer, and the homework is only for the next week, and she said that she will come in the weekend, she sould like a nice girl, no one ever wanted to help me with homework

Chapter 5

In science class we had a pop quiz, and when the teacher ask Morinth if matter can be faster than the speed of light she answered yes and got an F, she is the opposite of m, I'm getting those F's in History, and she acing in this class like she was in the actual history.

Music class is great, too, we form a rock band, and we called it "99 in history", because Morinth in the leader, and, well, she is good in history I play the drums, we will have a concert next week, and I hope they won't throw tomatoes at us, but in case they will, I'll bring a bag, because tomatoes are really expensive those days…

Morinth cane to my house today to help me with my Mythology homework, I really don't understand that Mega rebellion thing, why they let those Templers to control them in the first place? But to brain better than one, I guess.

Chapter 6

Oh, April Fool's Day, or, the way I call it The Paranoia Day, so the best way for me to escape any prank is not leaving my house at all and study some chemistry our school have weird schedule, and we can have a test in a topic we haven't learn in weeks, and I still getting confused between Sodium, Tiberium and Iridium, I would ask Morinth to help me, but I'm scared she will prank me or something, I don't want my shower will spray hair dye a jumpscare from the computer.

After catching up with the chemistry stuff,I played a bit with my RC car, it's remind me that ghost town next door, it had lot of street racers, the cops couldn't do anything about them, the town get abounded in the big civil war on July 14, 2015, I wander what that city had except from street racing.

Chapter 7

I spend most of the day doing History homework, I'm kinda scared about learning about more sad things in History class, I don't think I can handle it, and no one in the class will support me, I feel all alone, I don't know even what Morinth think about me, I hoped she will help me, but I don't know what to think, Edwards had McManus with him during all the fight, I don’t have anyone, I'm alone at the battlefield.

After I finished all the homework, I went to my backyard, and that old basketball is still sitting on the ground there, it's been there for three years, never moved since her last match, I didn't want to do this! I didn't want to play! I shouldn't have tried for a 3-pointer, I never score a 3-pointer before that, and I don't try anymore, even if the whole class insulting me because of this… but I don't have time to think about this, I have to tidy up my garden, it's so messy that it's look like a zombie apocalypse went through here

Chapter 8

In history we started a class about a soldier who stole an airplane, he was a gambler, I don't know why someone want to steal an airplane in the army, he can go to the jail because of this, airplanes back then was brand new, I don't know how the soldiers was so brave to fight in one of those, even with the new one I'm scared to get into one, yet alone fight with the first models.

And sports class is here again to ruin the day, another round-type football game, Alex Hunter was very good, I can see him being a pro in the future, even through I'm not much into watching sports, I'll still will watch some of his games when it will happen.

At least we had Fashion class today, our teacher said that in two weeks we will go shopping for clothes, most of the girls (and me) was super excited, the other guys not so much, maybe they will skip that class, I really want shopping, I need that new black T-shirt! I guess my wish the mayor will give us more shopping area came true!

In the next day, I was in science class, I like that class, but not when we getting into biology, evolution is very weird, so creatures start as cells, and they smaller cells, then become creatures with weird amount of eyes and mouths, and then they form tribes and cities, what next? They go into space or something?

When times are tuff, Interior Design class is here to save the day, this class really helped me get over science class, we had a class about how to fit a dunk bed into the room, I would like a dunk bed, it seems very cool to be in the top bed, when the 7-eyes creatures from biology class can't get me.

I went back to home to see that the basketball is in the middle of the living room, but I never moved it from the garden! At first I thought it was a bugler or something, but those were only in Sunset Valley, no buglers here, and even if it was, it more likely for one to steal the ball then move it a room, what is going on here?

Chapter 9

It's so good to start the day with fashion class, although I don't know why wearing a green curtain is fashion, but I'll just go with this, but I'm scared it's can attract ghost, or shadows from Mythology class.

In sports we had basketball game, I did my best to get most 2 pointers I can, got only 3 baskets, and only 1 in the game itself, the other two was in halftime, but most important, no 3-pointers Standard smile

Mythology is just getting more confusing for me, so there is some kind of god in the ground that an make creatures from something called the fade come to our world, and that "fade" is where we go when we dead? but I already know that ghosts live in our world, and even have different colors depend how they died, so the fade is already got into our would again?

Interior Design always there to help me, always, I love the fact that this is a high school class, can't imagine a school without this, a student asked the teacher why she is no failing me because of the old TV, and she answered that in free design I can use whatever I want, and if and assignment is with new TV, I can do this as well.

Morinth came to my house today to help with my homework she got a new Nissan Leaf, so she can come to my house faster.

Here are my guesses for this week:

Spoiler
  • Sims 3 Supernatural? :D
  • NBA Live / Mobile
  • Dragon Age
  • Surviving High School
  • Mass Effect
  • SimCity (Nissan Leaf DLC?)

Hope I did well! :-)

@Tuinbonen

So you're drawing things for a living then? Even if its technical in nature, that's still pretty cool Standard smile

Message 69 of 116 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87 

I'm writing this as a journal, so 9 weeks = 10 days (I have double one), I wanted him to be in school for some time before the time travel thingy, but don't worry, the time travel coming very soon Standard smile

You did very good Standard smile

Spoiler
There is no intended Sims 3 refernce, but it's cool that you can find refernces that I don't intended, that mean taht your games are huge part of my life, so I write things about them even if I don't meant to

Good work on finding about the Nissan Leaf in Simcity! speaking on this DLC, if I have the charging station in my city, does it takes power?

Message 70 of 116 (577 Views)