Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Sounds like a thrilling story!

You could feed it to us in bite-sized bits. Perhaps a chapter every week? Standard smile

Message 21 of 116 (651 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87

That's a great idea!, heres the first chapter, if you like it, I'll post that next one next week Standard smile

After what happened to my at school, I thought it will be a good idea to start this diary, I'm just an average high school student, but no one understand me, and I'm always the school's laughingstock.

We had a class about World War 1, we learn about a tank driver, who lost almost everyone in the war, and I cried because of that, and the whole class is laughing at me now, I don't understand who can hear a war story like that and it won't affect him.

Sport class was even worse, because of Alex Hunter, the school best football player (the round ball, not elliptic), he always thinking he better then everyone because he can play soccer, I wish someone will understand me, someday…

One of the best things about Fashion District is Fashion class in school; I love to learn more about cloths, I wish there were more clothing stores, but our mayor forgot to have areas for commercial buildings, so there only one store in the entire city

Message 22 of 116 (639 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Thanks for adding this.. interesting beginning.. :-)

In terms of writing - is this something that you love doing? Do you write often? Would love to hear how the story has been progressing so far for you.

Cheers,

Message 23 of 116 (630 Views)

★★ Pro

I do like writing,and I do write often, but it's a secendery hobby (my main hobby is obviously gaming),  but I think that I have very low writing skill (insert The Sims refernce here), glad you like the story so far, here the next part Standard smile

I really like my neighborhood, I'm living in the Fashion District, which is great for me, since I'm into fashion, and we also have the Geekcon and the Romance Festival here, which I love them both, but my apartment… that another story

I don’t have much money, so I have the cheapest apartment, which is breaking apart, but I learn some handy stuff from the janitor, so I keep everything in place.

School was much better today, I love science class, I like to lean about the theory of relativity, it's really cool to learn how mass change In near light speed travel, I also love interior design, it's a very cool class, although our teacher keep asking why I'm always using The Trusty Companion TV in my designs, and not one of the fancy, new LCD TVs, but I like this TV, I have one of those in my apartment

It's not easy to be the new kid here, when Twin Branches High closed down I was super depressed, since I took me a long time to make friends there, I hope I could do this here as well.

Let's do this more intersting, lets see if you can find which games I referenced in the first two chapters

Message 24 of 116 (626 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

It seems that we both love writing.. I think it's a great hobby to have. Remember that the key to improving is to always keep practicing.. :-)

And I do like the game you've set up. Very interesting, so let me have a go and see if can guess what you're referring to:

Chapter 1:

• Battlefield 1
  • FIFA 17
  • SimCity

Chapter 2:

• Sims 4
  • Mass Effect

I feel like I'm missing something though.....

Let me know how I did.. :D

Message 25 of 116 (620 Views)

★★ Pro

Chapter 2 also have Surviving High School (the name of the old school is the same), but everything else was right Standard smile next chapter next friday

Message 26 of 116 (613 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Ah darn - I even googled that one (I swear, it wasn't cheating!).. I just wasn't familiar with the game. Shame on me.. Frown

Looking forward to the next part on Friday!

Message 27 of 116 (609 Views)

★★ Pro
It's okay, I never played this game myself (I wish I did, saw on youtube and liked it)
Message 28 of 116 (603 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Even though I'm far beyond high school, I must say that the game looks appealing.. Large smile

I'm not much of a mobile gamer myself though .I would say that my time is equally spend between PC, PS4 and Switch. What about you?

Message 29 of 116 (599 Views)

★★ Pro
I'm the same, but between PC, Xbox 1 and Mobile
Message 30 of 116 (593 Views)