Seriously?

by Game_Of_Races

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Seriously?

★★★★★ Novice
They give 48 hours to complete this redic amount of races with this slow timer. I am new so not that good and I am finding if I don't drive perfect in some of these I lose and now I probably don't even get this car.
Message 1 of 9 (1,183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Seriously?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Game_Of_Racesand @andrewr_origin  - here is a tip for you:

If you find that you fail a particular race in SE more than twice then do the following:

Start a screen recorder, play the race you're failing, record the race, watch it over and over again to find where you fail and learn from your mistakes.

This way you can improve your skills without spending your gold or any real world $. Worse case scenario you may need to get some extra tickets for gold to get you over a couple of races.

If you're using an Android device there is a screen recorder built into the Google Games app. There are lots of other screen recording apps, many are free.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,373 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

@Game_Of_Races wrote:
They give 48 hours to complete this redic amount of races with this slow timer. I am new so not that good and I am finding if I don't drive perfect in some of these I lose and now I probably don't even get this car.

48 hours? redic amount of races? slow timer? what are you talking about?

Message 2 of 9 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hello, do you mean 48h to complete the last 2 chapters of the event?
Try to install as many spare parts as possible on the engine and turbo, so your PR will increase faster.
Message 3 of 9 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The challenge for the Demon. 

I have 14 races left and 4 hours to do them and I am not spending any more gold. What a waste.

Message 4 of 9 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Game_Of_Races here's a thought....... perhaps you need to consider not entering any special events until your skill has incresed a little so that you're not wasting tickets on having to re-run races and spending real cash on gold

personally i'm liking how they've got the special events running, now that the last two chapters become available together, i completed the demon event this morning with 15 hours left to go, its a lot better than it used to be, trying to complete 17 races in 24 hours was tough when you have to fit a life in as well

Message 5 of 9 (1,121 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@richieluv76 wrote:

@Game_Of_Races here's a thought....... perhaps you need to consider not entering any special events until your skill has incresed a little so that you're not wasting tickets on having to re-run races and spending real cash on gold

personally i'm liking how they've got the special events running, now that the last two chapters become available together, i completed the demon event this morning with 15 hours left to go, its a lot better than it used to be, trying to complete 17 races in 24 hours was tough when you have to fit a life in as well

It's still too hard to finish all the races. You put in so much effort and time and then you win nothing for it except whatever parts and points you had left over. The car should be won after the second last chapter and the last chapter should be an upgrade for the car like a stage up. I haven't won a single Special Event, I stopped playing them. The cars usually aren't that great either.

Message 6 of 9 (1,045 Views)

★ Novice

you need to play whole 5 days, finished available races? replay old for getting parts and buy it from a shop. last 2 days a bit hard, yes, and this system stupid, but not more than when you finished almost all race series with 650pr car but need 750 for complete last race. anyway, this is a challenge, and you need to work for get reward. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Game_Of_Racesand @andrewr_origin  - here is a tip for you:

If you find that you fail a particular race in SE more than twice then do the following:

Start a screen recorder, play the race you're failing, record the race, watch it over and over again to find where you fail and learn from your mistakes.

This way you can improve your skills without spending your gold or any real world $. Worse case scenario you may need to get some extra tickets for gold to get you over a couple of races.

If you're using an Android device there is a screen recorder built into the Google Games app. There are lots of other screen recording apps, many are free.

Hope this helps.

Message 8 of 9 (1,374 Views)

Marked yud111's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (964 Views)