Senko Reward question...

by yhjmhggfrf

Original Post

Senko Reward question...

★★★ Newbie

Missing TOTY Senko? - I already got through support to figure out why my account didn't get the card. 

I signed up in December under this email - [edit: email address removed]. I never got a verification e-mail(I've looked again, still nothing) and ended up trying to sign up again in March since I missed out on the IPOTG the first time around. It's not a huge deal...tried resetting my password back in March and it never sent to my outlook(bc it was never verified I'm told). I tried again today and I had to call support just now to get a manual email sent to that account so I could finally access it, the normal password reset does not sent to that account as we confirmed with support.... That one has my gamertag associated with it - MountainHUT.

I created a second EA rewards account under [edit: email address removed] because I wanted to start a new account that could be associated with my MountainHUT account after seeing there would be a TOTY item for reward members. I don't seem to recall a way to set it to my gamertag....so let me know if there is anything we can do it get this sorted. For some reason, this gamertag's account doesn't have any emails from EA in it when I log in except for my support tickets today. I created the other email account for the sole purpose of the rewards program. Of course now I realize there's nothing linking it to my HUT team. The support guys were kind enough to provide me with a link to this general discussion so I could see if there is anything we could do with the studio team!

Thanks,

MountainHUT

PS: https://hutdb.net/ is featuring one of my videos on their home page!

Message 1 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: Senko Reward question...

Champion (Retired)

Were you from ? Reward only for USA and Canada ( Look at picture of description below ). Also for reward need login in Reward accaunt - 30 march. Also need your Reward accaunt registrated on same email what you use feat you PSN registration, because You HUT team chained on you PSN email.

Message 2 of 2 (455 Views)