Re: STAR WARS BATTLE FRONT ON MAC

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

STAR WARS BATTLE FRONT ON MAC

★★★ Newbie

Why doesn't origin have star wars battle front on mac i would  like someone to put in a good word for me if thats ok i have been wanting this for    forever please allow star wars battle front to be  on mac, and incase the version matters make sure you do ultimate edition

Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@HanEatsChocolate I don't think support will be able to help with this, but thanks for posting. I doubt changes could be made to a game this late in the development process, but perhaps future games may have some accommodation for iOS.

You might want to not that If you have a high-powered Mac and a Windows key one can turn the Mac to a Windows machine via Boot Camp.

If you have the system for it and are interested in gaming on the Mac it might be something to look into. As Macs are generally less game-focused they often don't have the hardware for newer games, but perhaps it's something that you can look into. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @HanEatsChocolate

I think release Star Wars Battlefront on Mac Os is not possible for some reasons.  DICE has no plans to release the game on this OS. Please remember that Answer HQ is player-to-player support forum and if you have any suggestions or feedback  to improve Star Wars Battlefront, please post them on official SW Battlefront forums  http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums

Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yah i knew it was not a probability though i do wish they would but i will ask actual support,thanks man 

Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

Community Manager

@HanEatsChocolate I don't think support will be able to help with this, but thanks for posting. I doubt changes could be made to a game this late in the development process, but perhaps future games may have some accommodation for iOS.

You might want to not that If you have a high-powered Mac and a Windows key one can turn the Mac to a Windows machine via Boot Camp.

If you have the system for it and are interested in gaming on the Mac it might be something to look into. As Macs are generally less game-focused they often don't have the hardware for newer games, but perhaps it's something that you can look into. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (553 Views)