SP fake !

by milocj70

Original Post

SP fake !

★ Apprentice
BLACKRIDGE rivals is a big lie and scam. At the end of the previous season, when I got more than 5100SP, and I reached Icon III category, not only at the beginning of the next one, I started with 4500SP and I Icon category. This is a robbery, and, Novato Bay ... only mountain races. A hoax, and a boredom.
Message 1 of 7 (582 Views)

Re: SP fake !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

that maybe happened because it compaired your previous season ranks(where maybe you got low than Icon 1) with the current one(where you earned Icon 3 Rank)or the SB respectively,to give you the rank,i don't know if that is really an issue,

Message 2 of 7 (572 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@milocj70 getting "reset" to icon 1 at the start of a new season happens to everyone that finishes as icon 2 or icon 3, equally if you finished as champion 2/3 you would get reset to champion 1

i agree the race selection in brr seems a little broken at the moment

Message 3 of 7 (563 Views)

★★★ Guide

In the last races I did, it seems that the% of races have changed, now I can run on more circuits than always the same lap of the mountain..

Message 4 of 7 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice
Truly, it is a problem, because to recover the SP, you have to spend countless points Tunning, which costs a lot to save
Message 5 of 7 (535 Views)

★ Apprentice
This is just an EA strategy for people to spend all their Tunning points, and thus have to buy them. Equally, it seems that in addition to descending 2 categories at once, the races where one won the most points, no longer come back almost never. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE FAKE!
Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am already in the category Icon III, as I will since be at the end of the season, as I will play the races without spending the Tunning points, and start again. I'm only interested in winning the season prizes, no matter what position
Message 7 of 7 (500 Views)