Re: Robyn's missions wont continue.

by ChrisCorena01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Robyn's missions wont continue.

★★★ Newbie
Played up to 66% of crew and now no more missions will appear from robyn. Have no idea what to do to solve it.
Message 1 of 7 (4,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @kroz1,

Basically, keep playing the game. After a while, once you completed more races, you should get another call. I can confirm this is not a bug as we've had questions about this before and looked into it.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,991 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @kroz1,

Basically, keep playing the game. After a while, once you completed more races, you should get another call. I can confirm this is not a bug as we've had questions about this before and looked into it.

--Tom

Message 2 of 7 (4,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks, I tried the last race I did as part of crew missions called ''skill or eskil?'' and the game corrected itself.

Message 3 of 7 (4,342 Views)

★ Novice

I've completed everyone else's missions. Her's is the only story I have left and nothing is happening after winning the drift contest with Fish.

Message 4 of 7 (4,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does not work for me, I am stuck between the 2 missions when you first meet the crew. I completed "lock it down" and am waiting for "one for all"'s phone call.. Really upset i cant finish this game, have spent over 20 hours playing and enjoy it.
Message 5 of 7 (4,030 Views)

★★ Guide

Have you been advancing in the others?

Message 6 of 7 (4,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh ok
Message 7 of 7 (3,601 Views)