Rivals Challenge (with prizes)

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Rivals Challenge (with prizes)

[ Edited ]

Are you disappointed Blackridge Rivals Season 1 and Season 2 didn't reward any prizes? Are you furious that you raced your butts off all for nothing?

Are you in need of improving your driving skills?

Or do you want to have fun?

If yes to any of these, this is the place to be!

Today, I'm presenting not 1. Not 2. Not 3. But 5 challenges for all of you to do in Blackridge Rivals.

Here's how it works:

1. Take a screenshot of your pre-race screen with your car and your opponent's car. (If you're "Tuning", then you must show what tunes you applied)

2. Win the race.

3. Take a screenshot of your post-race screen with your results.

4. Post it here in this thread like the example below.

Voila! That's it. Simple really.

Now here are the five challenges:

Challenge #1 Vice-Force Run with Tuned cars:

Do you have the need for speed? If so, this challenge is for you.

The objective of this challenge is to beat my time I set and finish the race with the fastest time possible (and winning the race).

The time to beat is 39.07 as shown below.

Prize: Battlefield 1 Trial code for PC

Challenge #2 Vice-Force Run with Untuned cars:

Maybe you don't like to tune your cars. Or maybe you just prefer to drive your cars untuned. If so, this challenge is for you.

The objective of this challenge is to beat my time I set and finish the race with the fastest time possible (and winning the race).

The time to beat is 44.45 as shown below.

Challenge #3 Vice-Force Run:

Maybe you aren't as talented as people in the Top 200 leaderboard in Blackridge Rivals. Maybe so, but you guys aren't forgotten. Standard smile

This challenge is for you.

The objective of this challenge is to beat my untuned time I set and win the race. You will, then, be entered into a random draw to win the prize below.

Now you can increase your chances of winning if you keep beating my untuned time and winning the race and posting them here.

The time to beat is 44.45 as shown below.

Challenge #4 Underdog humiliation:

Winning with a top dog car is satisfying, but it feels a whole lot better (and humiliating) when winning with an underdog car. Wink

The objective of this challenge is to win a race (on any track) against a Koenigsegg CCX or Ferrari LaFerrari using an underdog car. You will, then, be entered into a random draw to win the prize below. 

Now you can increase your chances of winning if you keep winning against the top dog cars with an underdog car and posting them here.

There's only one restriction: You have to win with an untuned underdog car. 

Tuned underdog cars are NOT allowed.

Challenge #5 Race with me:

This is the most difficult challenge of all!

Since the game sometimes gives people my bad runs, I figured I put my ghost to good use.

The objective of this challenge is to win a race (on any track) against my ghost car. You will, then, be entered into a random draw to win the prize below. 

Now you can increase your chances of winning if you keep winning against my ghost car and posting them here.

The way you post entries for this challenge will be the same as Challenge #4.

Rules:

1. You must post your pre-race screenshot and your post-race screenshot for your entry to be valid. Failure to post any of these will result in your entry being disqualified.

2. You must win the race for your entry to count. Even losing the race with a fast time will cause your entry to be disqualified.

3. You must make a new post for every entry to notify others you had beaten their time (or your own time). Editing your previous post (and I will know if you edit your previous post) will cause you to be disqualified.

4. You are allowed to enter all five challenges. However, you can only win one prize at a time. For example, you won both challenge #1 and #2. You'll only win the prize for challenge #1 and the prize for challenge #2 will be awarded to the second place driver.

And that is it. Go race and have fun!

I apologize if my prizes aren't exactly...prizes. They're the only things I got right now to give you guys.

Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask.

I made this at around 4 am, so I already lost a few hours of sleep. D:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 13 (765 Views)

Re: Rivals Challenge (with prizes)

[ Edited ]

Challenge #1 Vice-Force Run with Tuned cars leaderboard:

1. givemtheloot 38.82

Challenge #2 Vice-Force Run with Untuned cars leaderboard:

1. Reckless 43.87

Challenge #3 Vice-Force Run list of players entered in random draw:

No one.

Challenge #4 Underdog humiliation list of players entered in random draw:

No one.

Challenge #5 Race with me list of players entered in random draw:

No one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 13 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]

Example of a proper entry for Challenge #1:

Challenge #1 Entry:

TheRealJony "JonyTheGirlLover" 39.07

Need For Speed helper

Message 3 of 13 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]

Example of a proper entry for Challenge #2:

Challenge #2 Entry:

TheRealJony "JonyTheGirlLover" 44.45

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 13 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]

Example of a proper entry for Challenge #3:

Challenge #3 Entry:

TheRealJony "JonyTheGirlLover" 44.45

Need For Speed helper

Message 5 of 13 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]

Example of a proper entry for Challenge #4:

Challenge #4 Entry:

TheRealJony "JonyTheGirlLover"

Need For Speed helper

Message 6 of 13 (748 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Voila...I'm a mac user so I don't need the code
Message 7 of 13 (673 Views)

@givemtheloot wrote:
Voila...I'm a mac user so I don't need the code

@givemtheloot I added you to Challenge #1 leaderboard.

Nice time you set there. Standard smile

Just to be sure though, did you set this time using a Tuned Ferrari LaFerrari or an Untuned Ferrari LaFerrari?

Also, are you sure you don't want the code if you do win any challenges? I mean you can do anything you want with it. Like give it to a friend, run a challenge of your own, or save it if you do get a PC.

Need For Speed helper

Message 8 of 13 (624 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It was tuned...thx again for the offer but that's ok!
Message 9 of 13 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I've got a race time to submit for the Vice-Force run with an untuned car (it'll be around 2-3 months before I can tune my ccx):
Message 10 of 13 (578 Views)