Rebel and Imperial characters keep changing as you switch between them

by ARZIAC

Original Post

Rebel and Imperial characters keep changing as you switch between them

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

When I am customizing my character(s) ingame, it will change the models as I go back to them. Currently as I am level 82, I have access to the Death Star Trooper and the X-Wing Pilot, and the issue is that  when I change to the different side, for example the X-Wing Pilot with the Short Cut head (the younger looking one if this detail helps), and when I try to change to the Imperial model loadout, I find that it reverted to the Dark Trooper skin (and for my Battlefront Companion App, It reverts to my previously selected Shock Trooper). THEN when I go back to my Rebel skin, the Pilot body is there, but the head is now the Bob Cut (The default female head I believe).

So to summarize, my characters do not lock in my choices. The only thing I'm trying to do is getting the same head on the X-Wing pilot and Death Star Trooper models (Younger Short Cut head)

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong in both ingame and Companion App

(I also just realised that I posted this in General Discussion by mistake, Sorry about that guys)

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

Re: Rebel and Imperial characters keep changing as you switch between them

★ Novice

Basically same thing happening to me and 2 friends, nothing stays and it also seems like the skins sometimes switch between matches.

Message 2 of 5 (476 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have not experienced the between matches part, but is very infuriating
Message 3 of 5 (468 Views)

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

★ Novice

Me and my friend have this problem too and not just with our skins but with our guns.

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)