Quit making set with stupid collectables

by Aadland8

Original Post

Quit making set with stupid collectables

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why do EA make it impossible to do these sets? EA makes it harder get limited time ultimate Legend players in packs. Then you keep making stupid sets with too many collectables to add. Why don't you EA to this? Can't do any of these sets without using money or buying coins. Make No collectables in sets and make pulling limited time ultimate Legends easier to pull in packs. That is what EA NEEDS to do.
Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)

EA quit putting collectables in packs

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why do EA insist on putting stupid collectables in sets? When you make sets with collectables and then you make packs with only collectables and no elite players. You open packs and the only thing you get are stupid collectables. Why? It is a waste of money for us players. What fun is it when you only get stupid collectables and no elite players, it sucks. Why isn't EA listening?
Message 2 of 5 (476 Views)

Please EA no more sets with colletables.

★★★★★ Apprentice
Please help!
Message 3 of 5 (473 Views)

Where are the elites players in packs?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why can't I pull any limited time ultimate Legend players in packs? Where is the fun in the game? I don't care if everyone pulls one. You can stop making a profit. I am trying to make a difference in how you as a company treat the Madden community. You don't listen when we tell you to make the players easier to get. It should always be a free mode in the game. That means the packs and content in the game. Make it better than ever. It is not too late.
Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

Where is the fun in opening packs when all you get is collectables

★★★★★ Apprentice
It is not fun when you put money in coins into the game when all you get is * in packs! Why don't you listen?
Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)