Re: QOTW: Which video game character's costume would you be?

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

QOTW: Which video game character's costume would you be?

EA DICE Team

Imagine that you could dress up in any costume of a video game character - that leaves a lot of options to look awesome, scary, or even silly.

Which costume would you slip into? And why that particular costume?

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Message 1 of 9 (727 Views)

[ Edited ]

I don't know if Max Payne's eternal clothing counts?! The suit and the trenchcoat from MP 1 and 2. True detective stuff thereStandard smile

And i wouldn't say no to a N7 uniform:P

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 9 (707 Views)

Community Manager

+1 for the N7 uniform! :D

Everything that Makoto and Yuzuke wear in Persona 5 is also really stylish. 

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 9 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Just looking at the headline going..."Shiiz, that's a dark topic"  Serious Silence of the Lambs vibe right there...

Anyways, maybe Edward Kenway (AC Black Flag). If you are going to dress up, make it something awesome and pirates are cool, right?

Message 4 of 9 (761 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If I wanted to pick something that is seriously video gamey as a character, I guess I'd answer with Dante from Devil May Cry. I've always said that if I were to cosplay some character at an animecon or something, it'd be him.

If I were to pick something comfortable though, I'd be boring and say for example MGS4 iteration of Otacon with his basic trench coat and gloves or Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 in his leather jacket and fingerless gloves.

I do generally like trench coats and leather jackets so yeah.. Tongue out

Message 5 of 9 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]

@RedFoxxie ah, Dante. Sadly, i couldn't stomach the fifth entry in the series. It was too different, too westernized for my taste. But the old games...Yes, please. And can we have some remasters on PC for the first two games?! And by the way, did you see the anime series?! I thought that they were quite decent.

Another costume...Michael Thornton's plain clothing from Alpha Protocol. Played that game a lot of times and no playthrough was identical. Funny thing, i never used body armor or heavy weaponry. The game was Burn Notice and Covert Affair when it came to spying philosophy. Don't think that the devs realized it, though. I remember a Covert Affairs episode where the main character (Annie Walker, interpreted by an actress that i absolutely love on the small screen - Piper Perabo) had to pass a test that involved infiltrating an embassy. Everyone failed, despite managing to get into embassy, as at some point everyone used an weapon. The scope of the test was to get in and out and as the trainer explained, a spy that have to use his/her weapon fails as a spy. The weapon should be the last resort and only if his/her own life is threatened or is needed for an assassination. AP got that right on so many levels. Hence, me playing in normal, casual clothing and as stealthy as i could (silent takedowns with no kills were fine in some missions, but others would require full ghost).

Also, Adam Jensen's trenchcoat in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided. That looked so stylish. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 9 (608 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

A lot of great ideas! 

@RedFoxxie I am with you on Dante here. He is one of the most stylish characters out there. But I would imagine his costume to cost a fortune. So I would stick with Joel`s costume from Last of Us. Effective and simple in making. 

Archi.png
Message 7 of 9 (579 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Always Big Boss, just to troll people at a fancy dress party when I show up late 'Kept you waiting huh?'

metal_gear_solid_5_ground_zeroes1.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (459 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Definitely something from Assassins Creed or Overwatch. I really like the clothing of the Assassins Creed charaters and it seems really comfy tbh :D . On the other hand, i also like the style of Soldier:76 and Reaper so i can  give a definite decission here :D .

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 9 of 9 (434 Views)