PvZ: Heroes - Developer Q&A

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ: Heroes - Developer Q&A

Community Manager (retired)

Heroes.png

Today we have something very exciting to announce, the first PvZ Heroes Developer Q&A right here on Answers HQ.

What we'd like you to do is post below any questions that you might have for the team. Make sure to keep the questions constructive, interesting and on topic.

We'll then gather up all the questions and send them over to the PvZ Heroes team.

Once the team have had a chance to go through the questions and provide answers we'll follow up with another thread at a later date. Keep in mind that we won't be able to answer all questions but will do our best to share as much information as possible.

We're looking forward to being able to share our ideas and thoughts with the community.

- The PopCap Team -

Message 1 of 38 (4,901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ: Heroes - Developer Q&A

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for all the replies in this thread, it was great to see so many responses.

I'm going to lock this thread now and take down the sticky so I can start collecting all the questions together.

I don't know exactly when the follow up thread will go up at the moment but we'll work on getting it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 38 of 38 (3,338 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I have to say I really enjoy PvZ Heores!

My question is very simple: I love how fun the game is, it's full of humour and it's awesome! Where do you get all the inspiration for creating such funny characters? Specially on the zombies team, I love their style! It'd be great to see some concept art Standard smile

Message 2 of 38 (4,814 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I think there are two main questions on everyone's mind. Could be wrong, but they come up pretty often.

1. When will the season end (how long will seasons last)?

2. Are you planning full expansions on top of event cards?

Thanks,

Dave
Message 3 of 38 (4,805 Views)

★ Apprentice

1.When replayable mission will be implemented

2. why they dont make replayable mission

Message 4 of 38 (4,799 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Madame_pond wrote:

1.When replayable mission will be implemented

2. why they dont make replayable mission

Or perhaps could you do an offline scrimmage mode where players can test their decks by choosing the template decks (from the recent update) to challenge? 

Message 5 of 38 (4,766 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there a plan to give zombies cards to change a plant into another plant?Psst we need a Grapes of Wrath counter

Message 6 of 38 (4,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

my question would be to have a solid explanation of lane by lane mechanics, what takes place first etc

Message 7 of 38 (4,752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

pogo zombie, cupid imp buy time and ignore it.

Message 8 of 38 (4,743 Views)

★ Novice

Could you guys give us some insight on how card balance is tested? and what are the things that are considered when creating a card? do you guys follow a stat to cost ratio/formula?

Does rarity come into consideration when deciding a cards power level?

thanks

Message 9 of 38 (4,463 Views)

Champion (Retired)

1. Heard rumors of Hero levelling.  Any details?

2. Any other "twists" or new dimensions coming to the game?

3. How satisfied are you with the game play/balance?

4. I miss Dave from PvZ2.  Any plans to integrate/influences of him aside from the 2nd best taco?  Dr Zomboss is everywhere in comparison.

5. Cards that were too OP, so never made it to release?

6. How are you going to keep the game fresh to keep people coming back to play aside from weekly event (which is great btw!)?

BPRD

Message 10 of 38 (4,458 Views)