Re: PvZ GW Series

by bigoldbagofcrap

Original Post

PvZ GW Series

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello.

As you know Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 won´t get any update in future. Why?

It´s simple they aren´t very big company. Their games are great that is true, but title Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 was not that popular as first one. It cost much less than first title. So they had to add some  "upgrades" for $ to the game like. Festive, Hot Summer Night, Party and After Party upgrades. And, because of that they don´t made big profit they had to fire some people from company, because they can´t afford them. Yes, they can make upgrades for money, but they don´t really want to as we know. That´s why their third game will be realeased in 1-2 years, because they aren´t big company. 

I know everyone are now ok with no updates for this game, but someone still hate Popcap company for that.

PS: And i got a question does PvZ GW has still lots of players on PS4? I want to buy once again since i got it on PS3 where i reached 313 rank and then sold PS3 with all of games.

Thanks for reading this.

- Kácyz.

Message 1 of 8 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Kinghing233 wrote:
PS: And i got a question does PvZ GW has still lots of players on PS4? I want to buy once again since i got it on PS3 where i reached 313 rank and then sold PS3 with all of games.

I wouldn't say lots, but I can usually find a full or close to full game just about any time of the day. The larger problem is many PS4 players are experiencing freezing when entering a multiplayer match. (For me it was just G&G but it has since gotten worse to include all multiplayer modes. I currently can only play Garden Ops at will, all other modes are luck to get in with 90%+ ending in failure.) I think its a great game and when I was able to play it there was plenty of players (at least in G&G) to play with.

Message 2 of 8 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok thanks for feedback Wink

Message 3 of 8 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]

GW1 has been broken on PS4 for well over a month now, and no amount of nagging EA on my part has gotten anyone to even propose to think about trying to fix it.  To his credit, our community manager did make a solid effort to get the issue some attention.  We've been hung out to dry.  They either don't have the resources or the incentive to make it playable again.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Garden-Warfare-1/Gardens-and-Graveyards-not-working-on-PS4/td-p/5116853

Message 4 of 8 (581 Views)

★★★ Guide

So, for most people it has been continuous? That's odd, it worked fine when I first picked it up again and about a week ago it started deteriorating until all multiplayer modes didn't function. I was under the impression they did something and it broke again. Still, it should be illegal to leave a game in this condition when new copies are on store shelves.

Message 5 of 8 (569 Views)

I've given up trying.  I've got better things to do than load a black screen and restart the app over and over in hopes of playing a game.

Message 6 of 8 (561 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Games been running pretty decent for me. I get booted from a game about 1 time a day, and then it's perfect again.

My only complaints are I would like a little extra content and the ability to sell/trade gold stars for coins.

All chest are opened, all party characters gotten, all quest in the back yard have been done multiple times. I got 200 golden stars on 2 accounts and can't really use them on anything... it's really * actually.

Yeah I could trade them for rainbow stars, but the exchange rate is absolute garbage.
Message 7 of 8 (546 Views)

★★ Guide
I've been having the best luck going into classic gardens and graveyards and regular team vanquish when playing gw1. The rest of the modes tend to give the hanging flower black screen of death. Occasionally u can get into gnome bomb.

Its pretty frustrating, because I just returned to gw1 and having to restart the app every time it hangs is a pain in the butt.
Message 8 of 8 (523 Views)