Re: Popcaps/Ea Horrible RNG

by zerodsm

Original Post

Popcaps/Ea Horrible RNG

★★★ Apprentice
Rant incoming. Lol

For * and giggles tonight I decided to blow $65 on the 2,500,000 coins pack to test the RNG

Mind you I had 5467 of 8313 I think it is. And my rank is 5276

Well I kept doing only the ZZ packs. For 2.5 million coins I only got 1 legendary item.... I mean come on popcap/ea you're RNG is straight garbage....

So I said F it and bought another pack, I got 3 legendarys. Which 1 was toxic brains top 1/2 another hat and lastly Iron Citron bottom 1/2 this unlocking him...

So overall I have bought this game 2 times for 2 separate accounts. And then paid $130 to test out the RNG while having ~66% sticker book completion. And only got 2 character stickers...

I've never played a game with a worse RNG ever. It just seems like you need to go through and get every single customization before unlocking a character sticker. At least I finally got Iron Citron, who I'll be slowly leveling up.

It's just hilarious that I see guys running around level 200-600 with any of the 4 legendary characters.

Hell I got 1 guy on my friends list who's a 65ish rank and he has Disco, Toxic and Computer. Like how???
Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I can understand your frustration, the drop rate is really bad.

My rank was almost 40** when I got all the characters pieces. My sticker book was almost 5000/8000.

I used 3 big events that helped me to get the legendary characters:

1. Rux sold one of the piece for 1 million coins (6-12 months ago).

2. PVZ birthday where every sticker pack has higher probability.

3. Another event where every sticker pack has extra one card.

Note : Few of people got it from Community challenge. I didn't get mine this way since I already got it.

Looks you're close...keep pushing for it. Hopefully you will get it soon.

Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Trust me I am pushing for it, but damn is the RNG just horrible.. and I thought some RPG games were bad.

The entire community challenge and Rux have been straight garbage for the past few months.
Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)