Plz everyone repost

by stevenlegault

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plz everyone repost

★ Novice

To all my madden players out there we need to do something bout the madden gameply like this overpowered user swat always swatting great receivers in one on one mtchups i understand small receivers get swatted 1on 1 but guys like julio dez marshall moss should not get swatted everytime like they do u madden players know wat im tlkn bout it needs to be fixed especially these tall great receivers getting swattted by crappy corners its not real and gold cards with crappy rateings performing better then 90 plus rating elite cards this stuff needs to be fixed plz add post to wat im saying i got told they would fix these prob by ea rep if we posted bout it by lots of people

Message 1 of 4 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plz everyone repost

★★★★★ Apprentice
Barry you need to realize that he needs help. So help him or her out. I was told by the EA Help to post concerns here. The game needs to be fixed. From his problems to my problems to other issues! So start doing what we need to be done!! Get our issues fixed!!! Make Mut great again!!!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,019 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@stevenlegault

While we understand your issue, multiple reposting or suggesting your fellow player repost multiple times(spamming essentially), is not the way to go. Thanks for understanding.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Barry you need to realize that he needs help. So help him or her out. I was told by the EA Help to post concerns here. The game needs to be fixed. From his problems to my problems to other issues! So start doing what we need to be done!! Get our issues fixed!!! Make Mut great again!!!
Message 3 of 4 (1,020 Views)

★ Novice

While i appreciate u getting back to me i did nothing wrong didnt swear i talked to an ea rep on the phone he walked me through this and told me to right that and get as many people on it  to say that it is a major issue in the game i spent well over 2grand on ultimate team and for the gold player to perform better then elites by alot is unacceptable  you guys are are let me put this nicely but basicly robbing us of our money for those who buy alot of packs and bundles just for a 80 overall gold card to out perform a 97 elite is not acceptable  and it happens all the time not just once in a while. Then wr catching is not right the swat button is way to overpowered dez julio aj green these guys should not be getting swatted all the time they are the type of receivers to go up and mke a play on the ball  and for them to drop everything as long as you press the swat button thats not realistic ive talked to alot of the madden comunity they all agree with me that this stuff needs to change or there not buying madden nomore and i agrèe i love madden but this years game is the worst ever buy alot and ive played madden since madden 96 on sega we wanna have the most realistic game not fake football

Message 4 of 4 (829 Views)